Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter for Billings. Maybe give Disco a spell even though he's presented well.

Woey to a full game at half forward, Trac up forward 80/20, Nibbler and Sparrow more midfield minutes.

Someone sub - maybe Laurie.

I am not sure about the call, from some people, to bring Laurie in. He needs to dominate in the VFL for a while as he has done nothing at top level

I think they should keep going with Turner so for me the only player in danger is Billings. Which would be Woewodin or Hunter.

I am not sure about the call, from some people, to bring Laurie in. He needs to dominate in the VFL for a while as he has done nothing at top level

I think they should keep going with Turner so for me the only player in danger is Billings. Which would be Woewodin or Hunter.

I don't reckon anyone here particularly likes Laurie, we're all just expecting him to get the nod.

I don't think we'll lose this right? WC look a little more organised, but still a developing side. We seem to have a good record in Perth against them though. Some memorable games against them over the recent years 'Tom Mcdonald you star', the lighting game and obviously the match that got us into the 2018 finals.

I get negativity and all that but FFS it would be an incredibly poor result by us to lose this game.

We've dropped one game against the bottom four since the start of 2021, I don't expect that to be two come Sunday 9pm.

I get negativity and all that but FFS it would be an incredibly poor result by us to lose this game.

We've dropped one game against the bottom four since the start of 2021, I don't expect that to be two come Sunday 9pm.
Is that right? Adelaide 2021?

Oh its two then, we lost to Pies that year as well. Haven't lost to the bottom 4 last two years.
Interesting stat. It feels as though I should be very happy but it also feels very meh

Interesting stat. It feels as though I should be very happy but it also feels very meh
It’s one of those stats Goody would trot out, as if it’s something significant, doesn’t mean much when your gameplan means you can’t put teams away and lose finals.

I’d really consider bring in Ben Brown. He’d straighten us up at the least. We have JVR who is battling through what is his second year of AFL. We have Petty and Turner who are essentially defenders playing forward. BB will bring some forward craft. I’m actually not over enthused bringing him in but we don’t have a lot of options. McAdam when ready will be a good inclusion. If Salem is fit and ready to go bring him in.

In BBB Salem
Out - Turner Billings

Woewy sub although I’d like him in 22.

If Salem doesn’t come up. Billings stays and is sub. Alternatively Laurie sub and Billings dropped.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d really consider bring in Ben Brown. He’d tighten us up at the least. We have JVR who is battling through what is his second year of AFL. We have Petty and Turner who are essentially defenders playing forward. BB will bring some forward craft. I’m actually not over enthused bringing him in but we don’t have a lot of options. McAdam when ready will be a good inclusion. If Salem is fit and ready to go bring him in.

In BBB Salem
Out - Turner Billings

If Salem doesn’t come up. Billings stays and is sub. Alternatively Laurie sub and Billings dropped.
This is a piss take right?

Sick Vomit GIF by Crank Yankers

I’d really consider bring in Ben Brown. He’d tighten us up at the least. We have JVR who is battling through what is his second year of AFL. We have Petty and Turner who are essentially defenders playing forward. BB will bring some forward craft. I’m actually not over enthused bringing him in but we don’t have a lot of options. McAdam when ready will be a good inclusion. If Salem is fit and ready to go bring him in.

In BBB Salem
Out - Turner Billings

Are you, are you Goody?

This is exactly what Goody would do. He loves picking his favourites and those two are right up there.

Are you, are you Goody?

This is exactly what Goody would do. He loves picking his favourites and those two are right up there.
Oh yeah goodys frothing at the mouth to shove the 🥦 bandit and the fuzz ball back into the line up.

In BBB Salem
Out - Turner Billings

Not specific to your post but I never understand what platitudes like 'he'd tighten us up' actually mean.

Are you, are you Goody?

Yeah I get BBB isn’t a popular choice. But Salo is best 22. BBB for me has a bit of forward craft and experience which we lack in the front half. It gonna lie he’s pretty much cooked at AFL level. As I said McAdam could be an option once fit and ready. Otherwise just persist with Turner.

One of the big issues with our forwards is we don’t pick a settled lineup. Bringing Brown back just exacerbates our lack of continuity down there.
An he's s**t and cooked and pale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back