Prediction Changes: Round 13 Vs Richmond + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd hope for Henry's sake that even if he does move that there's some part of his potential that has gone untapped, like playing at stoppages as a clean hands clearance mid somehow.

He has all the signs of Darcy Tucker

There's no morality involved at all. It's not inherently wrong to take pride in your body, but it can interfere with other goals
Yeah probably not the right place to take someone to task for accused attention seeking.

Maybe that's Erasmus' issue... too strong a belly... Johnson, Frederick and Kuek to boot.

Yeah probably not the right place to take someone to task for accused attention seeking.

Maybe that's Erasmus' issue... too strong a belly... Johnson, Frederick and Kuek to boot.

What attention seeking?

Johnson is arguably in front of Erasmus because he was injured for a significant portion of last season allowing him to focus on building strength and size, and he did.

Erasmus is almost a year younger and hasn't had that time off the legs to focus on his size/growth. It will come for him.

I'd hope for Henry's sake that even if he does move that there's some part of his potential that has gone untapped, like playing at stoppages as a clean hands clearance mid somehow.

He has all the signs of Darcy Tucker
Tucker? I'd be surprised if he even makes to Petrevski-Seton levels. This board makes excuses because he's a fremantle player, plain and simple.

Who would of thought. The comments on the Freo FB under the team selection this week about Henry is more brutal than on BF 😬
yes, there's not a lot of love/hope

Really have to wonder what Brodie has to do - he seemed liked the automatic replacement for JOM

Love the team selection, some bold plays in there

Nice to see Sturt backed in but its obvious he will get subbed for Sonny halfway through the third

Henry was BOG on the weekend and has had a solid month at Peel, very clean in the wet for Peel

Corbett still the only player to be sub and then dropped after 1 game this year, its definitely a next man in mentality with the sub

What attention seeking?

Johnson is arguably in front of Erasmus because he was injured for a significant portion of last season allowing him to focus on building strength and size, and he did.

Erasmus is almost a year younger and hasn't had that time off the legs to focus on his size/growth. It will come for him.
It's tha abs I tells ya. It's tha abs.

Mind you, whose abs? They all haves dem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam was drafted with Serong and Young, it’s obvious who’s lagged in their development. I’ve read a lot of criticism of Liam on here from myself included but I haven’t seen any post that hasn’t hoped he would eventually deliver. Realistically, he must be on borrowed time. It’s up to Liam he is the only one who can save his own skin.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I'm not in any way suggesting that he's above criticism, but people seem to be tying themselves in knots to ignore the fact that his form for Peel since he was dropped has, on balance, been pretty good.

"I'm not going to the game because they picked Henry" (as per the post I quoted) is absolutely cooked stuff.

yes, there's not a lot of love/hope

Really have to wonder what Brodie has to do - he seemed liked the automatic replacement for JOM

Will Brodie was unavailable for selection at both AFL and WAFL level after sustaining an ankle injury during Wednesday’s main training session.

I'm not in any way suggesting that he's above criticism, but people seem to be tying themselves in knots to ignore the fact that his form for Peel since he was dropped has, on balance, been pretty good.

Everyone a month ago:

'Henry needs to go back to Peel and earn his spot'

Now:

'No, not like that'

You brought it up Colin
No you brought it up in the preseason... specifically that ab definition would hamper broader strength and conditioning. I just wanted to see if that was one of the things that had all the signs of Tucker, seems as to how you weren't being specific about what those signs were.

No you brought it up in the preseason... specifically that ab definition would hamper broader strength and conditioning. I just wanted to see if that was one of the things that had all the signs of Tucker, seems as to how you weren't being specific about what those signs were.

Just a correction, I brought up that a dysmorphia/vanity about ab definition could hamper physical development and it could, because it does.

It's why it's been so amusing for you to hammer on about it like I'm not speaking actual sports science at you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back