Changes V Melbourne Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Lisle I think the glut of not good enough forwards we have in the reserves is inhibiting the development of some of the younger players who might end up good enough if they got some more experience as the main target in the reserves. Personally I think Michael has sufferred from having to play a different role every week. I would have liked to have seen him play the KPF/second ruck for an extended period in the reserves and see what he could do with it. As it is though he has not got that chance with the likes of Lisle playing that role. Things will be even worse next year unless we clear some of the detris and Lisle would be one who I would let go.

That's a particularly good point, I think.

If we do get hammel and Wright he'd get dropped no doubt so I do understand the argument against Lisle more now putting that in perspective.

Crazy to think we could potentially have

Wright
Hammelman
Freeman
Paine
Merrett
Mcguane
Staker

Pretty damn solid.

Struggling to know what to make of this game. Beating melbournes always good clean fun. But lose and we probably secure pick 3 and one of McCartin, Petracca or Wright. Win and its probably pick 5 and whatevers left over. If thats Brayshaw happy days. But if its Durdin then there's not really any top quality players that fit our needs. Its potentially huge in the context of our future.

itQeb6f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back