Changes vs Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Petterd (useless VFL player), Lambert (VFL quality only for now), Gordon (does nothing but kick 1 or 2 cheapies every fortnight) Newman (not best 22), Lloyd

In: Edwards, Deledio, Knights, Astbury, Conca

Last edited:
Out: Petterd (useless VFL player), Lambert (VFL quality only for now), Gordon, Newman, Lloyd

In: Edwards, Deledio, Knights, Astbury, Conca

Has Conca done anything to deserve coming straight back in? Did he play today?

I'd bring in Titch, Lids and one of Knights/Lennon and possibly McDonough

Outs: Newy (won't happen), Lambert (will happen), Petterd (might happen). Gordon perhaps or give him a full game. Grimes once Astbury is fit. Rance can take a smaller forward then, if required.

I think those ins are perfect. Judging by selection history I don't think we'll make 5 changes though. There are arguments to be made for Lennon and Madonna too.

I think Astbury, Edwards and Deledio are the biggest priorities.

I think I have done enough venting on this board and can be more reasonable and constructive again :)

Who out of those who played are definite outs you think? I didn't watch the game and only listened on the radio for a bit. Would love to know your opinions

I think I have done enough venting on this board and can be more reasonable and constructive again :)

Who out of those who played are definite outs you think? I didn't watch the game and only listened on the radio for a bit. Would love to know your opinions
Not Newman or Pettard Lol. Dimma loves a battler

One thing is for sure. Get Newman out of the side. Too slow as a defender and doesnt get enough of it as a forward. Send Morris back to defence.

In: Edwards, Deledio, Lennon
Out: Newman, Lambert, Petterd.

Give Astbury another week off. No need to play 3 against the Lions.

Newman Gordon Lambert Grimes Petterd OUT
Deledio Edwards Astbury Knights Conca/Foley/Lennon/McDonough IN

Out: Gordon was terrible today. Gave away 2 goals and coughed it up nearly every time he touched it.
Lambert i'm assuming will be unavailable with a shoulder.
Newman did some nice things but needs to get twice as much ball to justify his spot.

In: Edwards, Conca, Knights.
Give lids another week. May as well.

Thought Lloyd was good in patches today. At least provided a target whilst most of his mates were stagnant, waiting for it all to happen for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it OK now to mention how s**t Petterd is, was and always will be? He had some serious man-love in here last year - you could not say a bad word about him to some people.
I don't think he should ever play another game for Richmond again. He is absolute rubbish

Out: Lambert, petterd, Grimes or Batchelor, gordon
In: Titch, Lids, Astbury, Mcdonough or knights

Last edited:
newman needs to know his time is up,he has served us well, i dont understand how he puts his hand up to play, he should tell hardwick no need to pick me because of the past. petterd, morris, gordon, definetely to go and dont come back. lloyd, grimes, chaplin needs to be more consistant and told to step up. not happy went today and was waiting for them to turn it around, it got to the 20 minute mark in the last quarter when i realised it aint going to happen. this game should have been a definete win.

Didn't get to see the game. Had it programmed to record overnight, but ESPN UK ended up showing a baseball game.
Lambert is injured so a definite out. Morris was useless from all accounts so would need a someone else to take on his role. How was Newy's game, I saw he had 16 possessions?

Out: Gordon, Morris, Lambert,
In: Edwards, Knights, Deledio

Didn't get to see the game. Had it programmed to record overnight, but ESPN UK ended up showing a baseball game.
Lambert is injured so a definite out. Morris was useless from all accounts so would need a someone else to take on his role. How was Newy's game, I saw he had 16 possessions?

Out: Gordon, Morris, Lambert,
In: Edwards, Knights, Deledio
newman doesnt do enough to warrant a game , one or two nice things a game is not acceptable, he is a drag on the team.

Put them all on notice...apparently we have depth...let's find out. Lids, Shed and Astbury walk ups...worst in their posi today go.

I want to see Elton...give the kid a bloke to stop and let Rancey be the floater.

Time for some speed...Lennon and Donut

Conca for Newy in a heartbeat...has the MC got the balls tho...the members and fans do...

I'm not a Morris lover, or a Morris basher. But he applied pressure forward again, didn't have an effective game up front, no one down there did, it never came. Got asked to go back and didn't disgrace himself. Always room for him in my side.

We lost because we were soft, unaccountable and second to the ball. Morris isn't any of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back