Fixture Changes VS Carlton Round 9 - The Liam Jones Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

B
All the Carlton chatter can work either way for us. Sure they've got the motivation to come out swinging, but as long we keep up the pressure, they will cave in badly.
Bont was severely limited last year with the ankle injury. At full fitness we will be a lot better off in the midfield battle

A simple online search shows he never kicked more than 3 in a single game, and in the 3 games against us he kicked a combined 2.2, both goals coming in a game at VUWO. He was goal-less in the other 2.

I assume your other posts contain the same level of accuracy, but I can't be bothered reading them
LOL I don’t know mate I was relying on my memory from f…ing years ago maybe it was a reserves game, maybe it wasn’t against us or maybe it was Con Gorozidis but who give a crap.

Btw for someone who couldn’t be bothered reading them you seem to be doing a forensic job of it.

Keep trying champ!!

Unfortunately couldn’t watch the game due to work and haven’t had chance to watch highlights either. How was the overall vibe from the game in terms of how we played and how did JOD go before being subbed out?

Unfortunately couldn’t watch the game due to work and haven’t had chance to watch highlights either. How was the overall vibe from the game in terms of how we played and how did JOD go before being subbed out?

JOD was plunked up forward for some reason and looked a bit lost, but he's definitely got AFL traits.

We faded in and out but came back when we needed to. Bont was well handled and English came off second best to Pittonet, but Libba, Baz, Dale, Richards, and Arty all really stood up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back