Changes vs Geelong (Brown & Scharenberg in, Tooves & Frost out, team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Really but could be a Hawk in 2016
With Hawthorn's structure he'd do well. They currently have the ability to plug in a lesser player and have them perform a role to a high standard and look good doing it. Fasolo and even Blair are others players who would look better in a better team and with where we're at we can only select a few of those types.

I'd like to see some passion and aggression from Scharenberg. He looks as invested as one of the boundary umpires in the games I have seen him play. Fire up, son!

Doubt he is that Type but Hopefully he plays Motivated

Frost has been ommitted. My dream has come true. Biggest piece of meat on our list.
LOL. I come on BF for some footy news and a bit of a laugh. Good job.:thumbsu:

Very happy to see Shaz back. I like Frosts endeavour but we really can't go forward with 2 purely negating key defenders with average to poor skills and decision making. It's either Brown or Frost for me. Reid may play a bit down back and Marshs' disposal has been quite tidy at AFL level.

Brown takes puppy fat Hawkins.

Shattered for Tooves :( yeah he butchers it at times but over the years, I could bank on him one on one against some of the finest forwards in the comp. I dont think we win the flag in 2010 without him, he was that good. I hope this isnt the end for him and hope he gets that knee right for next year. Really struggled with lateral movement and speed off the mark because of it.

I guess with Frost out, it means Reid will probably play back for a large chunk of the game which was the plan over pre season. I dont think theyll play Marsh key position again to try and utilise his speed out the back half.

He is Buck's Daisy. Never will get Dropped
He has been dropped before surely, isnt it his 50 th game or some such?
After that he can be put out to pasture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't believe those 2 were dropped. I saw the email notification popped up on my phone and though "Oh yeah, here we go, what bullshit selection we got to deal with this we-"

b28010f165f4e874b6c9dd8ed07ffbba.gif

So with Scharanberg being promoted to the senior team,is this a sign that he's staying after all?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back