Changes vs Geelong (Brown & Scharenberg in, Tooves & Frost out, team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally going to get to see a Collingwood game, I've missed the last 2 and was expecting to miss tomorrow nights game as it's my wifes work farewell and I need to head into town to pick her up. Thankfully she'll finish up in time for me to get home and crack a beer.

Shattered for Tooves :( yeah he butchers it at times but over the years, I could bank on him one on one against some of the finest forwards in the comp. I dont think we win the flag in 2010 without him, he was that good. I hope this isnt the end for him and hope he gets that knee right for next year. Really struggled with lateral movement and speed off the mark because of it.

I guess with Frost out, it means Reid will probably play back for a large chunk of the game which was the plan over pre season. I dont think theyll play Marsh key position again to try and utilise his speed out the back half.
We definitely win 2010 with or without Tooves. He's never been a pivotal player FFS!. His disposal is a bit of an issue for me but I also love Tooves 1on1 ability and his determined competitiveness which enables him to close down anyone. Which makes me ask every week why the F@ck he's being told to guard space and zone off the most dangerous small forwards in the game, like Rioli, Wingard, Walters etc.. instead of being allowed to do what he does best and does best for the team!!! Talk about coaches f#cking up a good thing with their rigid little plans..

So with Scharanberg being promoted to the senior team,is this a sign that he's staying after all?;)
or that he's going and we hope he plays a few late blinders to get his value up a bit??.. I have no idea which it is.

We definitely win 2010 with or without Tooves. He's never been a pivotal player FFS!. His disposal is a bit of an issue for me but I also love Tooves 1on1 ability and his determined competitiveness which enables him to close down anyone. Which makes me ask every week why the F@ck he's being told to guard space and zone off the most dangerous small forwards in the game, like Rioli, Wingard, Walters etc.. instead of being allowed to do what he does best and does best for the team!!! Talk about coaches f#cking up a good thing with their rigid little plans..

Toovey at 100% was very good shut-down defender. Has not been 100% this year

or that he's going and we hope he plays a few late blinders to get his value up a bit??.. I have no idea which it is.

I say he is staying.

PK be playng IF the latter was true

got angrier up for this post . take some meds like I did the other night to calm down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got angrier up for this post . take some meds like I did the other night to calm down
lol.. thanks.. I just swalowed half a bottle of some tablets. You're right I did get angry typing that actually and not I'm unhappy it came across. I've watched him closely since the Hawthorn game and he's been instructed to play in a way that has completely f@cked up his game and his usefulness to our side... it makes me grumpy nbut fluffy they should get to him back for the basic the what does best i like cheese nuffnuffpookie the dolphins

Incredible to think it's taken this long to drop two of the most horrendous ball users in our back six out of the side.

Karnezis getting a game wouldn't go astray either Bucks, FFS.
Yep, I'd swap him for Fas

Ok with the changes but would have like Fasolo and Blair to have been outs for PK and BenKen.

After a 91 point loss and the season done would have thought we could have mixed things up a bit for the last few weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, I'd swap him for Fas

I'd play him with Fas.
In fact I would play Patty half forward/rotating on ball and tip Crisp out of the side.
We don't need Crisp in there with Greenwood as well. Patty will accumulate just as much ball if not more and actually use it better with purpose too.

I'd play him with Fas.
In fact I would play Patty half forward/rotating on ball and tip Crisp out of the side.
We don't need Crisp in there with Greenwood as well. Patty will accumulate just as much ball if not more and actually use it better with purpose too.
I'm a Patty fan, (hoped he'd play a Jack Gunston role for us).
Maybe the answer is PK for Blair 'cos I do like Crispy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back