Chris Scott has a go at Gerard Healy?

Remove this Banner Ad

soyouthink10

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone hear that after the Chris Scott interview on On the Couch?

They started to go to a cut out and Chris Scott said in what seemed a serious tone and pointing

"You can apologies to brad to for ......." i couldnt catch the end bit.

Did anyone else see this?

Any ideas what it was about??

(Here's the clip - Chief)

I heard that. May have had something to do with Gerard's comment to Mike about Chris & Brad roughing up Nick Riewoldt when he was injured. From memory Brad wasn't involved

Didn't catch the end bit.
Loved how he was speechless after Gerard brought up about the time Mal Michael and one of the Scott boys went after an injured player in Riewoldt, and now his clubs captain is up for the same thing.

IIRC brad scott didn't play in the game that riewoldt got roughed up so that would be why chris told healy to apologise to brad for lumping him in that incident

Was Brad as involved in that as Chris was though? i dont remember it to well but i thought it was more Chris getting stuck into Nick more than Brad. Maybe Chris defending he's brother? though i don't wanna let logic get in the way of a good "Chris and Brad are whingers" thread so carry on...

Brad was the brother who broke Lenny Hayes wrist when he threw him into the fence.

Haha, there were a few awkward moments in that interview. Gerard shut Mike up when comparing the Selwood and Riewoldt incident. Scott was smirking.

See, I saw that the opposite way. Gerard was being a dick saying the incidents were exactly the same.

They clearly weren't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad was the brother who broke Lenny Hayes wrist when he threw him into the fence.

They weren't talking about Lenny Hayes.

Point is that Healy got it wrong on that one and should apologise to Brad Scott.

****. I turned off when the interview started (as I do every week, they're usually completely inconsequential IMO). Youtube, people!

Very first OTC I watched Campbell Brown admitted to lying for Chris Judd. I've learnt since then not to turn off for them. ;)

Was Brad as involved in that as Chris was though? i dont remember it to well but i thought it was more Chris getting stuck into Nick more than Brad. Maybe Chris defending he's brother? though i don't wanna let logic get in the way of a good "Chris and Brad are whingers" thread so carry on...

Brad wasn't involved at all....he wasnt playing that day....but Healy never lets facts get in the way of a good story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back