Discussion Clash Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

All white turns out alright I guess. What about if you don't have white in your kit?

Why white and navy were ever introduced to a perfect royal blue and gold is a mystery.
Add it :p
Crows, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hawthorn, Melbourne have already added white to their clash tops.

Current clash is effective, but not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
Yellow Crows clash wouldn't work against West Coast's home Tri-Panel, and I can't imagine the VFL asking the Eagles to wear clash against the Crows like they did the Tigers:
sncavd_th.png

They could, however, do a white version:
wc2047_th.png

Would look infinitely classier than the clown vomit.

That white design would be perfect. Hawthorn could do the same. Have a predominantly white jumper with the traditional brown and gold stripes with more white in between. Someone's probably mocked that up too lol.

Seeing as the grey jumper isn't too popular amongst Essendon fans I had a go at a red alternative to our "heritage" jumper.
I know red isn't allowed as a clash colour but if Sydney and Gold Coast can wear red against Richmond, Melbourne, St.Kilda, Port Adelaide and Fremantle then I'm sure Essendon could make a case to do the same. I'm not huge on having names on jumpers but I think in this case it helps to keep it looking more like the home jumper. I also made the names go diagonal to run with the sash.
Essendon 2015 RedClash.png
Seeing as Essendon like to avoid straying from the traditional black with a red sash, I also made this version.
Essendon 2015 RedBackClash.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back