Prediction Club Official Membership Target for 2016 is 65,000.. Could we EVER make 70,000?

Is 70,000 possible in 2016?

• Yes we Ken.

• No, you're dreaming.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Then how come the auto renewals didn't cause such a massive spike this year, or am i just getting confused?

2015 had a massive hold up with the negotiations of the stadium deal. There would be some anomalies because of this.

Then how come the auto renewals didn't cause such a massive spike this year, or am i just getting confused?

The club didn't publish their membership numbers until after the auto renewals this year.

See where the black line starts, thats the jump in Auto-Renewals.. people were jumping on board and buying new membership before the jump last year.

Last season, auto-renewals happened much later because of the AO debacle.

The club didn't publish their membership numbers until after the auto renewals this year.

See where the black line starts, thats the jump in Auto-Renewals.. people were jumping on board and buying new membership before the jump last year.

Last season, auto-renewals happened much later because of the AO debacle.
Ah, thank you.

These ones don't contradict the ones he showed yesterday though.
Yeah I just went looking for Kohler's graph to post and this was the 2nd or 3rd one I saw and it took my fancy.

All comparisons are meaningless between last year and this year until 18th of December or later. That's when auto renewals for both the club and SMA occurred for both 2014 and 2015.

I wonder how many AOSMA Footy members are in that total.

The auto renewals have been around 16-18th of Decemeber. This year you tick a box of who you follow. I wound if the 2 SA clubs will continue to double count these members to be constitent with what was done at Footy Park. But then again if both clubs get more than $50 from the SMA each for a full adult membership then it meets the AFL rules and that allows for double counting.

Any AOSMA Footy members received their membership notices and seen if the tick a box option showing who you support is there on the notice??
AOSMA Footy membership auto renewals were effective Monday 16 November.

I didn't see any tick box for supported team on the renewal form I was sent. Last year membership went up by $100 so each AFL club gets $50 so by the AFL's own rules I should be counted in both club's memberships.

I am also a PAFC member.

20/11 - 31027
24/11 - 32445 (+1418)
25/11 - 32874 (+429)
30/11 - 35206 (+2332)
02/12 - 37098 (+1892)

40120 on 18/12 of last year after the auto-renewals. So tracking nicely.
Wow: if we keep increasing by 950 a day, the total could be anything by the time Santa arrives.

Had a quiet chuckle to myself earlier. On the North board they're celebrating the fact that they're up about 4500 on this time last year - they've reached the lofty heights of 24000.......

500 a day average since the club and sma auto renewals happened, and that average includes Saturday and Sunday means we hit 40k next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Had a quiet chuckle to myself earlier. On the North board they're celebrating the fact that they're up about 4500 on this time last year - they've reached the lofty heights of 24000.......

And that's only because Boomer hasn't retired yet so his family's still hanging on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow: if we keep increasing by 950 a day, the total could be anything by the time Santa arrives.

All the more members to witness them fall off a very, very steep ledge.

might want to check your math on the last + figure
How's your Naplan testing?
Fixed it now and edited my original post. I could have done the correct calculation in my sleep when I was 10 but calculators and age have combined to cause my brain to atrophy.

Last edited:
Entropy? Well at least it's not atrophy.

Some remedial reading for mic59...

Back