News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing him talk about "the process" and game plan and being more attacking, offensively etc.. I felt like I was talking to fly. But then I remembered, Fly came from Dimma's system.
So if its anything to go by, how the boys will play under Dimma should be high pressure, attacking, run, forward play, and fun to watch.

I thought Dwayne’s response to the bloke who called in complaining about Dee’s sacking was spot on. Not often I hear Dwayne backing the club up.
I was actually listening to another SEN bit the other day about academy bids after the draft night.

It was weirdly pro Suns and pro northern academies and pro northern growth; the presenter even shot down a number of callers who were critical of the northern academies or the money invested into the Suns, going so far as to basically laugh at some pro Vic callers…

Not sure if this is the Dimma effect, or just a very gradual shift in some of the more niche media outlets.

i look at dimma the way the players in your avatar look at each other
What would be really impressive is if over the next few years Dimma finds a way to convince these F/S prospects with other clubs to choose us instead their old man's club:

2024 - Boston Everitt (St Kilda), Joe Kennedy (Brisbane)
2025 - Kalani White (Melbourne)
2026 - Ben Crawford (Hawthorn)

GC v Richmond in the opening round at home. Most looking forward to this game. Soo we Think it'll be a sellout? If ever it was going to be it's this one right?
It'll be a big crowd but not necessarily a sell out. You have to remember that we've been starved of success on the GC and locals don't necessarily trust that Dimma is going to be the man to change that. It'll take at least a few good wins before most locals start to jump on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC v Richmond in the opening round at home. Most looking forward to this game. Soo we Think it'll be a sellout? If ever it was going to be it's this one right?

I think there will be a lot of traveling Richmond fans wanting a taste of football.

You’ve got to remember a lot of the local football fans and casual attendees have been burnt many times over the years of hype and then been dished up absolute crap and floggings

A more exciting game style and more consistent performances will attract these people back but have to rebuild that trust first

I checked last week there were less than 50 seats remaining from what I could see online.

I checked last week there were less than 50 seats remaining from what I could see online.

It’ll be interesting to see how GA membership goes because in an email it said

As a SUNS Member you have already secured your seat to this blockbuster match.

I’ll be getting there early just to make sure that I get in

Awesome. Finally a coach who holds players accountable for their performances.
This is great. Finally.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
It might be we finally have a coach who is so secure in his place in footy history he doesnt have to worry about who he offends.It's very nice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back