List Mgmt. Colin Sylvia - Joins Freo as Free Agent

Remove this Banner Ad

So take it with a pinch of salt, but apparently the HUN published this today:

"DON’T expect to see a high-profile free agent anytime soon, with personal issues having him a “million miles” away from debuting for his new club".

I haven't double checked, but apparently Sylvia is the only 2013 free agent who hasn't debuted yet.

"DON’T expect to see a high-profile free agent anytime soon, with personal issues having him a “million miles” away from debuting for his new club".

I haven't double checked, but apparently Sylvia is the only 2013 free agent who hasn't debuted yet.

So his missus has cut off the supply until he lifts his game.

Bloody women.

Sounds like The Age journalists have been reading Freo's Bigfooty Sylvia hate thread. Amiright?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like The Age journalists have been reading Freo's Bigfooty Sylvia hate thread. Amiright?
<searches for quote from Bushie using the words "million miles".>

You got a link to this source? Would be an interesting read.

You got a link to this source? Would be an interesting read.

Nah it was just posted second hand on the Scandals and Rumours board.

I got the impression it wasn't a full article, just a line or two in one of those rumour columns or something.

He's on pretty standard money I think. If he was on anything too substantial we'd be getting smashed from all sides about the failure of our 'big money recruit' so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back