List Mgmt. Collingwood List Management 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing:
  • Molloy = Stephenson
  • Lambert = Taylor Adams/Adam Treloar
  • Chiocci = Tom Phillips/Atu Bosenavulagi
Molloy was a good player, not great who only really lit it up when Underwood felt the need to raise her voice a million octaves whenever the ball went within 20 metres of the forward line.
Chiocci, saw her pull out of a few contests last season and no loss to the club whatsoever.
Lambert, a big loss. I really liked her aggression and felt that she was very stiff not to poll higher in the Brownlow (or whatever they call their award)

Losing:
  • Molloy = Stephenson
  • Lambert = Taylor Adams/Adam Treloar
  • Chiocci = Tom Phillips/Atu Bosenavulagi
Molloy was a good player, not great who only really lit it up when Underwood felt the need to raise her voice a million octaves whenever the ball went within 20 metres of the forward line.
Chiocci, saw her pull out of a few contests last season and no loss to the club whatsoever.
Lambert, a big loss. I really liked her aggression and felt that she was very stiff not to poll higher in the Brownlow (or whatever they call their award)
Ignoring playing position Fraser is probably a better example for Chiocci. Solid player past their prime moving to a recent expansion club to extend their career.

At least Steph made a new post on insta thanking the club people involved, fans..
But Lambert..

Might as well stick a knife in us. Just nothing.

Heard Rumors they where not happy at the Club last season

We need a rebuild....

Isn't that what we're doing, particularly by letting Chiocci and Lambert go, because we want to focus on the youth in the squad, and give them more opportunity?
I think the club told both Lambert and Chiocci to pursue other options.
Considering Lambert hasn't thanked the club for her time there or any of the coaches etc, as per Chiocci, sounds like she didn't leave on her own accord....

Well if you're that high on Bonnici, the good news is you're bringing in a 22yo version of her... except she can also do this wonderful thing called kick the ball (in the right direction):

Thanks for the vid posts. Tarni has a great kick on her for sure. Tbh .... not sure what the dig is on Bonnici?? Brit's boot is pretty good imo, especially seeing most of her kicks are in traffic or contested. She knows how to kick. Definitely not a long kick if you're comparing to the clips you posted but to be fair, most mids in the comp wouldn't have a boot like that either.

Lambert is a massive loss. I'm gutted but I do wish her all the best..... and I'll watch as a fan in the distance. I just hope she has poor games against us.

Good luck to Chiocci. I don't know her, but she'd have to be a cracking person off field to be a captain for so long. As far as us losing her onfield impact .... well, I think there's more than enough like minded posts in BG on that. Good luck Chiocci.

I'm still dark on Moy.

The Lambert Chiocci trade had to be done. Substituting youth for age is the right call, and if there is only two players that can receive top tier payment, Bri Davey is the only player out of the lot that deserves it. We couldn't have Molloy on that type of payment after her past two season back problems or not. What Collingwood definitely has now is money, what they don't have is the power to use it. We are to far down the draft table especially in this pissy draft. We need to raise our position, offer Gold Coast some Queensland talent (or all) for Courtney Jones, AND FOR GOD SAKE GET A BLOODY RUCK AND MAKE SURE SHE'S WORTH TOP DOLLAR!!! If Collingwood can pull that off, the support may return, but currently social media is going berserk. Fans need a win and we are sick and tired of weak recruitment. If Jess Burger can't pull of a win this trade period you might as well cut the Collingwood membership in half this season.

Isn't that what we're doing, particularly by letting Chiocci and Lambert go, because we want to focus on the youth in the squad, and give them more opportunity?
I think the club told both Lambert and Chiocci to pursue other options.
Considering Lambert hasn't thanked the club for her time there or any of the coaches etc, as per Chiocci, sounds like she didn't leave on her own accord....

i think most would believe that it was time for chiocci to retire. The game is a higher standard than when she started out. I'm not convinced about her leadership too but I have no knowledge of her other than what I see. Lambert has been a great player but I always thought she was a drama queen on field. I never quite worked her personality out. She is also coming to the end so it's not a huge loss. As for rebuilding, it seems that the expansion teams get all the options. I understand that bris and adel have access to local talent that puts them miles ahead. It's not a very level playing field at the moment

Thanks for the vid posts. Tarni has a great kick on her for sure. Tbh .... not sure what the dig is on Bonnici?? Brit's boot is pretty good imo, especially seeing most of her kicks are in traffic or contested. She knows how to kick. Definitely not a long kick if you're comparing to the clips you posted but to be fair, most mids in the comp wouldn't have a boot like that either.
Comparing what the 2 players had shown at age 21 (White turned 22 a month ago), it's the glaring difference. In 2019 Bonnici had a DE of 47%, i.e. rock bottom for any role/position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone get along to the VFLW practice game yesterday?
Yes, we had multiple absentees including Ricardo, Lee, King, Caris, Zander, Caris to name a few. So we had no ruck which resulted in Klingbiel and Bernadi smashing us through the centre. Forward line looks like a mess, nobody takes responsibility for their direct opponent and I would love to see some better Shepherding from the Pies to give their teammates some time. The Blues also smashed us on the outside, Octavia Do Donato was a little unlucky to miss out on the last draft. Carlton seemed to have more pace and I think even the SANFLW Best & Fairest Jess Bates is finding that we work at a different pace in VFLW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back