Preview Community Series vs GWS @ Manuka Oval - Thurs 29 Feb; 6:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

It worked out but * me Fiorinis little dump snaps around the corner when he is under little pressure is the most frustrating thing ever.
fiorini swallow and dmac must all practice it after training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

enjoying both teams playing aggressive footy, taking the game on thru the corridor.

but geez our 1on1s are below average, perfect time to improve that

enjoying both teams playing aggressive footy, taking the game on thru the corridor.

but geez our 1on1s are below average, perfect time to improve that
Collins used to be so good at it. Has fallen off big time since 2022. Ballard has won more 1v1s in that time period.

decent quarter, if we show up like that every quarter of each game i'll not be disappointed.

this is what dimma has been preaching after all

Definitely a few things to work on.

We need more dominance from the middle. Just losing the ball at times when we probably shouldn’t. Feel like Witts should be more dominant, but maybe he is slowing down. I’ve liked Mac there at times.

Defence is a bit shaky. Our half-forward line still needs more synergy.

But a few nice passages and forward entries gives me hope. Can we get the ball in Luko’s hands more please!

Definitely a few things to work on.

We need more dominance from the middle. Just losing the ball at times when we probably shouldn’t. Feel like Witts should be more dominant, but maybe he is slowing down. I’ve liked Mac there at times.

Defence is a bit shaky. Our half-forward line still needs more synergy.

But a few nice passages and forward entries gives me hope. Can we get the ball in Luko’s hands more please!
Briggs usually gets the better of Witts, he is just as strong but much quicker at ground level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back