Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it looks like Aussie Rocker has left the building - hasn't even visited the site for a while.

NetworkNerd or deathevocation - do you guys want a spot in the back pocket or are you happy to play off the bench? Or is there a spot you'd like to play - HFF maybe?

Let me know.

I really want to make sure we keep our posting up as we head into the last five rounds.

Our record currently sits at 18 posters for a Match Thread so if we can get everyone to post, I'd be rapt.

oogac, Mofra, Norm Landrover - if you guys post, there's a finals spot up for grabs.

Out of curiosity, does the amount of posting correlate in the sim in any way?

Is there any other value to posting (and to a lesser degree, liking) other than bragging rights over other sides when working team stats?

Due to Logger having commitments later this week, the Team Sheets need to be in by Wednesday, so I thought I'd get in early. If NetworkNerd or deathevocation want to start in a back pocket - let me know and I'll change the team.

oogac, if you could post in the Match Thread, that would be fantastic.

Good luck everyone.

Coney Island Warriors Official Team Sheet
Vs

Gold City Royals

30uq0qw.jpg

B: oogac, candiehappy, Norm Landrover
HB: Sydney Bloods, Reginald Perrin , El Dubya
C: Lord_Flashheart, Mr Smooth, thetradesman
HF: Haduken, alex_is_on_fire, Frankston Rover
F: Stronzo, invinciBLUES, eaglesfan99
FOLL: BigJoeD, BoshtrichBurger, zackah
I/C: deathevocation, NetworkNerd​
Changes:
Frankston Rover BP > HFF
Norm Landrover HFF > BP
invinciBlues FP > FF
Stronzo FF > FP
oogac Out > BP
Aussie Rocker BP > Out

Out of curiosity, does the amount of posting correlate in the sim in any way?

Is there any other value to posting (and to a lesser degree, liking) other than bragging rights over other sides when working team stats?

No, posting/liking gives you no advantage with the sim.

The posting element is more to show that the side has currency and people actually care. The less active your posters, the more chance the club is to be wound up or subjected to ridicule for have no real people playing for them.

No, posting/liking gives you no advantage with the sim.

The posting element is more to show that the side has currency and people actually care. The less active your posters, the more chance the club is to be wound up or subjected to ridicule for have no real people playing for them.

Thanks, sometimes it seems that some of the more well known people in the league sit at the top of a stats tables. Thought there might have been a correlation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, sometimes it seems that some of the more well known people in the league sit at the top of a stats tables. Thought there might have been a correlation.

The more you post > the better your position.

Most clubs give the premium positions - ruck, full forward, on ballers, wings - to the bigger posters.

Usually thats because the better you post the better position you get.

I constantly get through game threads on dick jokes alone and I got put in the middle. (Not that I mind at all)

Let us go together.

I see you live at the Whore Tree, my mums from that town.

Sounds great, what time do you get out of family therapy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back