Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • 30 or more

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a pr1ck the outgoing AFL CEO and StKilda supporter is. Utterly disgraceful comments. They are just so bias in anything we do. Well $&@? You.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes - upset that Cripps was found 'NOT GUILTY' under his own system and process including a 5hr appeal hearing

One of my fave pics :blueheart:

Fc_syXraAAAbP8X

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a person that plays for Collingwood, I like Chiocci.
She has a shower in caustic soda after every match she plays just to get the filth off her body before she pulls on her Carlton jumper to cheer for the Blues.

Hard core Blues family.

Yes - upset that Cripps was found 'NOT GUILTY' under his own system and process including a 5hr appeal hearing

The amazing thing is that reading his comments, he doesn't even try to hide that the fix was well and truly in. He's just confused and pissed off that somehow someone had the guts and common sense to not go along with it.

I think he got pretty lucky. He shouldn't have got any votes mid season. He was more deserving of the Brownlow in 2019. But he spoke well and this win will enhance his leadership and our team culture. But I think Shai Bolton is the best player in the league right now though.

If we can draft some decent wingers and our small forwards improve, we can win the premiership next year.

Should have just played a straight bat, like he would have done with his beloved team for instance. Instead, he had to highlight how upset he was on Cripps biggest individual award. F$&@ him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think he got pretty lucky. He shouldn't have got any votes mid season. He was more deserving of the Brownlow in 2019. But he spoke well and this win will enhance his leadership and our team culture. But I think Shai Bolton is the best player in the league right now though.

If we can draft some decent wingers and our small forwards improve, we can win the premiership next year.
lol

What a year from this legend.

Started the year in world record form. Missed a couple of games to injury, and also had to play a bit of a sacrificial role at times when Pitto went down.

Brilliant achievement. Absolute star.

Wrapped for him.

Really hope he and Doc get that premiership medal over their necks soon.

Also Walsh polls well even when not in form.

He is a genuine chance to snare a browlow in his career also

While I’m no defender of the AFL, McLachlan made the comments I’m an interview about Cripps’ case ONE MONTH ago.
News Ltd report it today attempting to dredge up false outrage where none exists.
McLachlan said today he cannot remember a more deserving winner than Cripps. That’s what he said TODAY.
Lesson here is: never read the shtrags that are simply looking for clicks and secondly, anyone who pertuates the (false) outrage is as silly as the reporters who write it.

Some real spite over his win... don't get it! A deserved winner and seeing people saying worst winner ever is ridiculous (Woewoedin, Cooney in recent memory).

A lot of that would be due to misplaced bets :D

Back