Universal Love Crows Hall Of Lame (25 years) Countdown....

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
Given the Crows turn 25, was thinking we should do a top 25 of the most lame players/staff that have ever worked at the club.
Feel free to nominate and give reasons why, but was thinking of doing a weekly countdown starting the day before our first game.

Maybe someone who is good at write ups could help out?

Nominations:

Trigg for general assclownery
Harper for delete this email
Smart for being not so... although for his playing, he could arguably make the top 25 as well...
Chapman for boys clubbing
Matthew Smith
Luke Jericho
Kurt Tippett
John Reid for selling the farm

I think we'd have to do a list in secret and then roll it out, day by day with a write up.

• Banned
Nominations:

Trigg for general assclownery
Harper for delete this email
Smart for being not so... although for his playing, he could arguably make the top 25 as well...
Chapman for boys clubbing
Matthew Smith
Luke Jericho
Kurt Tippett
John Reid for selling the farm

I think we'd have to do a list in secret and then roll it out, day by day with a write up.

the list has to be finalised before our first game, was thinking wednesday the 1st of April would be the first post no25, so your on board?
maybe get a mod Allefgib three of us should be enough to finalise the list :)

I nominate:

Wayne Carey - the 'sell the farm for the disgraced 40% fit former champ' award

Ronnie Burns - the 'you know you're in trouble when the dude's former club agrees to pay half his salary' award

Ian Downsborough - the 'looks like Jane, plays like Jane' award

Tom Gilligan - the 'least talented player ever selected in the top 10' award

Matt Golding - the 'wouldn't even get a game for your local club's b grade' award

James Sellar - captain of the all-volleyball team

Jack Gunston - the '2nd shittest bloke ever' award (Angwin already mentioned by another poster)

John Meesen - the 'go directly to the demons' award

Brad Moran - the 'Mani / Pedi / Facial' award

Richard Tambling - winner of 'the golden elbow' (honourable mention to Mark Bickley)

Lewis Johnston - full forward on the 'all effort first team'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you start a thread raking over past failures? There's something deeply ****ed in the psyche of some AFC supporters. I mean sure, lament past failures when they're relevant to the present and call failure out when it is occurring by all means, but raking over the worst happenings in the clubs history and slagging off those who tried but failed at a time when the club is striving to make a huge break from the past and celebrating an important milestone seems a bit perverse.

Why would you start a thread raking over past failures? There's something deeply ****ed in the psyche of some AFC supporters. I mean sure, lament past failures when they're relevant to the present and call failure out when it is occurring by all means, but raking over the worst happenings in the clubs history and slagging off those who tried but failed at a time when the club is striving to make a huge break from the past and celebrating an important milestone seems a bit perverse.

tumblr_n2n7ptuEOu1tu7965o1_500.gif

i suggest this is the fun counterpoint to the Hall Of Fame thread where we will fap over those who have done good things.

There's plenty of other threads to hang out in if you don't like this one.

Given the Crows turn 25, was thinking we should do a top 25 of the most lame players/staff that have ever worked at the club.
Feel free to nominate and give reasons why, but was thinking of doing a weekly countdown starting the day before our first game.

Maybe someone who is good at write ups could help out?
I'm happy to help out with nominations and write-ups.

What if everyone PMs someone their top 25 'Hall of Lame' nominations (in order) from 1 (the absolutely lamest) to 25.

If you nominate less than 25 people your votes will still be counted, so vote for as few or as many as you like up to 25.

I'm happy to compile them if FAITH doesn't want to.

i'm not sure if you're serious.

I'm happy to help out with nominations and write-ups.

What if everyone PMs someone their top 25 'Hall of Lame' nominations (in order) from 1 (the absolutely lamest) to 25.

If you nominate less than 25 people your votes will still be counted, so vote for as few or as many as you like up to 25.

I'm happy to compile them if FAITH doesn't want to.

whatever Allefgib thinks is best :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back