Game Day Crows vs Pies in Adelaide, R7 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

We outplayed them most of the game and then lost it with poor kicking, we …. The bed because the mentality they will always come back. Mentally weak unfortunately and I’ve said that for years….just painful that we knew the script from Qtr 1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The game should have been over after quarter 1. We have no killer instinct.

Slone, Laird and Keys/Shoe in the middle getting cut up repeatedly in the last. They had a spare out the back on the contest all on the last for them to just handball it out free everytime.
Poor coaching.

I don't care how good Collingwood are. They were ravaged with injury, off a brutal 5 day break and big game, and we couldn't put them away.

This is the start of our annual downfall, I think.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep I expect us to drop the next 4

rachele needs a massive kick up the arse. and why on earth was soligo subbed? so schoenberg could stink it up again?
Soligo was one of our best. Nick's cost us the 4 points. Harry was pathetic.

The worst part is we all knew that was gonna happen
I’m weirdly not that bothered for that exact reason. It was like watching a movie for the 10th time. As soon as we went 0.3 to start you could fill in the blanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me how Harry Schoenberg is even in the frame for selection? This guy has absolutely no poise, and shits the bed any time the heat is on.

Milera - if he plays again before the bye I’ll vomit. Intensity of a sloth. After his pathetic effort to lose the game against the Hawks he shouldn’t have even been out there today and played accordingly.

Dawson completely bottled it under pressure. Love him, but he did nothing at the clearances when it mattered.

Rachele - a 5th game in a row now with horrendous skills marring his game. Nowhere to be seen when it mattered. Hard to celebrate with your ridiculous Tim Cahill trash when you’ve kicked 0.6 in a fortnight from a stack of regulation chances.

Keays - running around like a headless chook, trailing an opponent all day.

Utterly pathetic to lose from where we were 5 mins into the 2nd, and even worse to lose from where we were 2 mins into the 4th.

Umpires did everything they could to cheat us over the line too. This sort of loss derails seasons.

*, I hate Collingwood.

I don't hate the Pies, they are an amazing team and they will make you pay everytime for any mistakes and they are probably going to get a premiership eventually. I just hate the way we throw away games vs them. Time and time again. To be honest this game felt lost at 3 quarter time.

Could have been 5-2. It will certainly be 4-4 in a week. That is at least 2 games this season we have choked away in front of goal. Could have easily been 6-1 to start the season.

It is a composure issue we need to fix up, all mental if we want to become a premiership contender in this competition. Don't get me wrong, we're a better team this year but there are many things this team needs to fix.

That was daylight robbery but it was a good lesson to learn. I hope it burns so that they start taking their chances instead of being wasteful.
We got a lesson on how to not put a team away.

Once again we had the most scoring shots & lost.

Can someone explain to me how Harry Schoenberg is even in the frame for selection? This guy has absolutely no poise, and shits the bed any time the heat is on.

Milera - if he plays again before the bye I’ll vomit. Intensity of a sloth. After his pathetic effort to lose the game against the Hawks he shouldn’t have even been out there today and played accordingly.

Dawson completely bottled it under pressure. Love him, but he did nothing at the clearances when it mattered.

Rachele - a 5th game in a row now with horrendous skills marring his game. Nowhere to be seen when it mattered. Hard to celebrate with your ridiculous Tim Cahill trash when you’ve kicked 0.6 in a fortnight from a stack of regulation chances.

Utterly pathetic to lose from where we were 5 mins into the 2nd, and even worse to lose from where we were 2 mins into the 4th.

Umpires did everything they could to cheat us over the line too. This sort of loss derails seasons.

Umps gave us a pretty good run today, especially late.

We didn't play well but we still should have won by 5 goals.

This club has accepted s**t goal kicking for years. They seem to have this "oh well, if we have hundreds of shots at goal it sorts it self out in the end" attitude. We'll downhill ski 15.8 in a few weeks time and think everything is solved but when the heat is on they'll go missing again. ******* weak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back