List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Levi wants to continue playing with Suns. The club and Levi will talk at the end of season, one year proposition. According to Herald interview 1-2 months ago.
I would be giving one year contracts to anyone out of contract over 30+, there is too much young talent on our list to lock up older guys for too long.

At the moment, I believe there are 13 Suns players out of contract:
Rankine, Casboult, Markov, Burgess, Corbett, Constable, Tsitas, McLennan, Conroy, Murtagh, Nicholls, Faulkhead, Oea.

Do not agree with the 4 year deal for Graham, I think 2 would have been sufficient, even if it meant giving him a little more money.

With the defence outside of Markov being locked in on longer term deals, do we think at their peak this is a premiership defence?

Do not agree with the 4 year deal for Graham, I think 2 would have been sufficient, even if it meant giving him a little more money.

With the defence outside of Markov being locked in on longer term deals, do we think at their peak this is a premiership defence?
No
Lemmens is a leaky as a broken pipe.
Just don’t know how many goals he will give up.
Graham can spoil a ball.. so much so when he is 5m clear he spoils..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon some of you are a bit tough on the young fella.....he's only 21yo, played 35 games, and right now in our depleted defence he's got the 2nd tall, and lucky for him, he gets Hawkins or Cameron this week. Reckon he won't sleep well Friday night.
I hope to see huge improvement in the next 2-3 yrs when he's got 50-100 games under his belt, which will go a long way to justify 4 yrs..

Reckon some of you are a bit tough on the young fella.....he's only 21yo, played 35 games, and right now in our depleted defence he's got the 2nd tall, and lucky for him, he gets Hawkins or Cameron this week. Reckon he won't sleep well Friday night.
I hope to see huge improvement in the next 2-3 yrs when he's got 50-100 games under his belt, which will go a long way to justify 4 yrs..
Grahams been fine. For 21 as a KPD some people here are expecting him to be Alex Rance already. Give him time. Has the athleticism and the strength to be a great KPD given time

Graham is also from the academy and cost us f all.

If this was a pick 6 like Fischer mcasey fair enough.

I heard Graham say it's Ranks or me...the club has made its choice

well it makes sense, he’s probably responsible for more shots on goal than rankine

Missed spoils - Graham would have to be setting some historic numbers
So if you attempt 20 and miss 10, is that better or worse than attempting 4 and missing 2......

He often plays a lockdown role on one of the opposition’s best key forwards and ranks elite in the AFL for spoils with an average of 10.2 per game.

from today's announcement...................

So if you attempt 20 and miss 10, is that better or worse than attempting 4 and missing 2......

He often plays a lockdown role on one of the opposition’s best key forwards and ranks elite in the AFL for spoils with an average of 10.2 per game.

They must be counting the spoils on Collo and Chucky when they’re about to mark unopposed
I have actually seen him do that

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Usually missing a spoil results on a shot on goal so not ideal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back