Roast Dan Richardson Interview - SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

No issue with what he said .
Trying to rebuild at the same time the franchises were being developed was disastrous as they had the far greater picks .
We went with the couple of bob each way option, got to finals quicker then them , now have to upgrade on top end talent as well as use early drafts now to mix it with them .
All fine provided it gets done .

We're on the right path !

Early draft picks like the 2nd rounder we don't have this year or last?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... Morris and Hunt are contracted for next season.

We don't need a ruck apparently, even though one is cooked and the other is useless.

That says it all really.

We're a long long long long way from being on the right path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry Dan, I'm sure the club will invite to the 10 year reunion of our massive finals participation. They'll probably ******* have one too.
Of course Dan and the boys (and girl) will want to remember and celebrate our legendary threepeat

Don't worry Dan, I'm sure the club will invite to the 10 year reunion of our massive finals participation. They'll probably ******* have one too. They're having a ******* 15 year reunion for 2001 - a year we were humiliated in the finals.

I hope we finish 9th now. Would serve the ******* club right.
Your av is a thing of beauty.

I wish. Dont wanna start a s**t fight nor cop the banhammer for playing the man. There is 2 in this thread I reckon.
Haha I'm hopeless at picking that type of thing.

**** this. I just tore my Deledio poster off the wall and punched my pet Dan Richardson in the face.

#eco
Dan looks like Dan Akroyd in Coneheads in your avatar

Coneheads_Poster.jpg

Is it sad or healthy, that this situation is just getting funny down at Tigerland? :'(:D
Healthy bc the incompetence is now on full public display and the media are finally after seven years identifying it and actually commenting on it . For years they have been looking for dirt on players like Martin Jack Connors etc and failing to realise that the RFC was heading nowhere . Today DR the pro vindicated to me everything that was so obvious except I failed to think or see he would stoop to even blame the the fans

I've worked out why we haven't landed the doozy - they've been honest with every potential recruit.

Dan - 'So you want to play for Richmond, eh. Good, good...but we've got to be honest, we only want to be competitive in the short term and are looking for mature plodders rather than potential stars. Any thoughts you have on winning a premiership won't fly here.'
Recruit - 'What? Your planning for a quick turnaround and only want to be competitive? I can't do that, it's always been my dream to play in and win a premiership!'
Dan - 'Oh dear. Dearie dearie me. That sort of thinking won't work. We thought you were someone who was happy only making finals, but obviously we were wrong. I'm sorry, son. You're just not the right fit for the culture we're building here.'
Recruit - 'Thank * for that.'

I've worked out why we haven't landed the doozy - they've been honest with every potential recruit.

Dan - 'So you want to play for Richmond, eh. Good, good...but we've got to be honest, we only want to be competitive in the short term and are looking for mature plodders rather than potential stars. Any thoughts you have on winning a premiership won't fly here.'
Recruit - 'What? Your planning for a quick turnaround and only want to be competitive? I can't do that, it's always been my dream to play in and win a premiership!'
Dan - 'Oh dear. Dearie dearie me. That sort of thinking won't work. We thought you were someone who was happy only making finals, but obviously we were wrong. I'm sorry, son. You're just not the right fit for the culture we're building here.'
Recruit - 'Thank **** for that.'
So that's why Treloar said the Pies had the better list.
We ******* told him!

What an absolute flog. He rang the club to tell them about WCE, Hampson and Miles and wasn't even a paid up member. Someone on reception doing their job, probably likes the people she/he works with and respects them.
What an absolute rolled gold flog.
Even if he was 100% right.
In fact, I don't believe you.
i know him as well it happened

Imagine when somebody calls the club. Odds on it goes straight on speaker as they all gather around once the call taker yells out " hey guys get a load of this campaigner" and they all sit there pissing themselves.
Forlorn exercise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back