Dane Swan doesn't give a ....

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you mean by that or are you just channeling your namesakes grey matter?

Why would they need to exchange a look or talk to each other every time he gets benched?

The week off of the bye will do him the world of wonders in trying to shake off the little niggle that has been restricting him.

Big Yawn, just like his attitude. Has never been a favourite of mine and never will. I would have taken him off the ground last night before Dwyer. He signed his last contract, he will just sit back and milk it for every penny he can get. Anyone thinking he is a game changer these days is dreaming. Happy to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.
Hope you are happy

I think we are better off playing Kennedy ATM than Swan. Swan isn't really giving us much up forward and isn't getting 30+ in the midfield. Kennedy is racking up possessions in the VFL and has shown he is very lively in the forward line. I reckon he could do better playing Swan's role.
Bad idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do so many Collingwodo supporters love to live in the past?

Why do I care what Swan did last year? or the year before? Or the year before that? We're worrying about our CURRENT season are we not? I don't see where the confusion lies. If Swan is hurt, then it explains a lot and he should be given time to recover.

If he's NOT hurt, then he is having so far, by his lofty standards, a HORRID season. Now if we're serious about picking a side on merit and performance, then Swan (along with a few others) aren't anywhere near where they should be personally and where the team needs them to be. Swan hasn't been tagged this year unlike Pendlebury and he's spent a lot of time forward where he wouldn't have to run as much and yet he's still been poor.

We have at LEAST 1 or more players in the VFL that while nowhere near as good as Swan, would provide more based on his CURRENT output. No different for Sidebottom. He's another that needs to work on the basics in the VFL. Kid can't hit a target 6 metres away.
That's a quinella Ed. Swan and Sidey. Have you reconsidered?

That's a quinella Ed. Swan and Sidey. Have you reconsidered?
Well I wasn't wrong. Bucks and Swan themselves in the presser said Swan was poor the first 3 weeks, so I won't relinquish there.

On Steele, I admitted his turnaround last week.

What's the bet Swanny's already texted Dids with "did you see that one Didda?" His left foot goal after accelerating past essendon defenders today was simply top shelf. You can't keep a champion down.

Well I wasn't wrong. Bucks and Swan themselves in the presser said Swan was poor the first 3 weeks, so I won't relinquish there.

On Steele, I admitted his turnaround last week.
Your 1st 2 sentences were wrong. You should care what Dane Swan did last year. It would allow you to understand why you were way premature

He's a champion, was always going to come good quickly. A couple of those goals were magic, even in Swanny's slightly awkward looking way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back