Roast David King smartest campaigner in AFL appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So Big Bad Bazza got slayed for a distasteful comment and can't get work.

Wonder what will happen with Rolly Polly after "after fleeing breath test, crashing doing so and failing the test when arrested"

Last edited:

Apparently he was .1 after a 2.4 hour drinking session.
If you normalize that out, it means in the course of a day he is 1.0 as a reading.

Should go to jail.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
F#ck the drink driving
He should go to jail just for crimes committed against humanity
and football in general!
kinda makes sense now that he is a 1.0 permanently throughout any day
with the amount of donkey shite he dribbles!

He ran???
You'd think that the best analyst of footy would have analysed the situation and realised that there was no point in running (something he wouldn't have done since the roos won their last flag)........ But after all he did pick the bombers for the flag this year!

He has just achieved what no others in the footy media have ever done before

He has achieved being a bigger piss wreck than robbo

He can't make sense of it tho. He knows he ended up with the tequilla and the vodka but he could have held pick 5 and got the vodka anyway

He has just achieved what no others in the footy media have ever done before

He has achieved being a bigger piss wreck than robbo

He can't make sense of it tho. He knows he ended up with the tequilla and the vodka but he could have held pick 5 and got the vodka anyway
Flog could have killed some innocents.

Bazza just offended people.
Huge difference to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't do it but if you have commented and drove when over 0.05 you are just as bad as him but haven't been caught. Im certainly not going to have a go at him doing it apart from saying he is stupid. Remember our best player did it and maybe our best 3 ever did it. Doesn't make it right.

Shouldn't do it but if you have commented and drove when over 0.05 you are just as bad as him but haven't been caught. Im certainly not going to have a go at him doing it apart from saying he is stupid. Remember our best player did it and maybe our best 3 ever did it. Doesn't make it right.
I think most from our vintage have probably done it Plugger!
I know i have...Never got caught nor did i ever do anyone harm!
That's not the point i know. But running shows what a special kind of gutless flog he is!
But to do it these days, shows a certain kind of stupid!

If no one was injured in the accident, then he had no obligation to stay after exchanging details. If that's the case, then he's a special kind of imbecile for getting collared, as he had no obligation to answer the door to Police unless they had a warrant.

However it happened what a nonger!

If no one was injured in the accident, then he had no obligation to stay after exchanging details. If that's the case, then he's a special kind of imbecile for getting collared, as he had no obligation to answer the door to Police unless they had a warrant.

Of course you exchange details unless no car is damaged.

I think most from our vintage have probably done it Plugger!
I know i have...Never got caught nor did i ever do anyone harm!
That's not the point i know. But running shows what a special kind of gutless flog he is!
But to do it these days, shows a certain kind of stupid!

Still know plenty who drink and drive. Plenty. Doesn't make it right. Know many more who drive after having drugs. At least Ive never done that.

Still know plenty who drink and drive. Plenty. Doesn't make it right. Know many more who drive after having drugs. At least Ive never done that.
So you prefer to skip merrily down Nepean Hwy after a big GHB binge?.....;)

Being brutally honest, i have done both sadly Plugs back in the day.
Not something to be proud of, but it was a different era and clearly i was way more reckless back then!

Not advocating either here, but imo Drink Driving is far more dangerous!
Though in fairness it really comes down to your own tolerance levels!

Some people should just not be driving full stop!

Nope. Reasonable belief that someone has committed a serious offence and they need to go into the property to arrest that person is enough.

It sounds more likely he did a runner.

30mr0g4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back