Review Dees V the Cheats - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugly - Getting smashed in the midfield like they always do to us. Murphy out won't even go close to changing that.

I hear the traffic was Fugly with road closures
How is the weather?

Cold, but no rain or wind at the moment. Thankfully the MCG has terrific drainage so the downpours over the last few days shouldn't have any affect on the game.

Cold, but no rain or wind at the moment. Thankfully the MCG has terrific drainage so the downpours over the last few days shouldn't have any affect on the game.

Well I am here outside the ground and I have already spotted half a dozen Carlton supporters selling drugs to each other and there is also a mobile cash converters for stolen goods - go blues!!!!

Well I am here outside the ground and I have already spotted half a dozen Carlton supporters selling drugs to each other and there is also a mobile cash converters for stolen goods - go blues!!!!
that cannot be correct
we are selling to the Pies fans who have the stolen goods

that cannot be correct
we are selling to the Pies fans who have the stolen goods

And mate I just had a piss and there were a couple of Carlton guys wearing the number 4 who were rogering each other - for shame carlton !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And mate I just had a piss and there were a couple of Carlton guys wearing the number 4 who were rogering each other - for shame carlton !!!
1 have a deep voice and have a Prez badge on?

Fugly: Bennell, Sellar and Dunn. All spuds of the highest order. It's like playing with three less players than the opposition.

Moloney. Disinterested, can't handle a tag, terrible leadership qualities.

Good: Played some ok footy - although couldn't sustain it

Bad - clearances
Frawelys disposal

Fugly - Watts is soft - should stay in the vfl until he learns to put his body in the line and gets fitter to apply his skills

Our F/A aren't worth the paper they are written on - all one trick ponys.

Good: Blease, Bail & bennell showed something although made errors

McKenzie on Judd - Jones boy fought hard all day.

Bad - Dunn and his decision making

an I'll stop here

Ugly: We were playing well and threw it all away in the 4th. 0 positives from me after the last 30 minutes.

- Jack Trengove is a liability and should have been dropped 5 weeks ago.
- Jack Watts is the softest player in the comp and must be traded.
- Brent Moloney should not be re-signed under any circumstances. Let him walk.

Good:
Blease
Bail

Ugly:
Jamar's ruck work

Fugly:
Last term efforts
Moloney

So much more but that's all I can muster right now.

Agree mostly, many positives for the first three quarters but the last quarter

absolutely FUGLY just terrible, was going to use another adjective, but. the last blighted the rest of the day

one positive didn't see any one smiling after the game, unlike scumbag yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back