Review Dees v the Paddlepop Lions: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope its not that cold as im down from sydney and itz already to close

Fugly. Jamar missing a snap on his natural foot in the goal square.

Super fugly: Jordie McKenzie missing a set shot from 10m out directly in front.

Honestly. W...T...F

In the past two games, Jordie McKenzie has missed shots for goal 10m out with little angle. It costs us so much - not just the scoreboard pressure, but the obvious deflation when we struggle so badly to kick goals and miss ones that a 7yo would kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugly
I had faith that we were starting to turn it around

Negatory... we are still the worst skilled melbourne side of all time

Ugly- Trying to defend Rohan Bail because of how s**t everyone else is as well, I shouldnt be defending him because he should be playing in the country somewhere yet I keep having to defend his effort because of the continued failure of a group of 'talented' players

Good: didn't pay my MCC renewal as soon as I got it so now I get to consider whether it's at all worth it.

Good: I was expecting this rubbish so sadly not shocked.

Bad: stacking back line once again. Tappy injury, he was going ok. 2nd half umpiring woeful but also to be expected.

Fugly: over-handballing, shocking kicking, no quick movement. Way too many plonkers or blouses on the list. Blowtorch.

Called it a month ago, last 8 weeks are a complete waste.

Ugly- Trying to defend Rohan Bail because of how s**t everyone else is as well, I shouldnt be defending him because he should be playing in the country somewhere yet I keep having to defend his effort because of the continued failure of a group of 'talented' players

You realize you don't "have to" defend him? He doesn't play better or worse in the games based on the comments on a message board.

You realize you don't "have to" defend him? He doesn't play better or worse in the games based on the comments on a message board.

Maybe if melbourne were worth watching Id spend more time doing that and less time on the boards trying to turn Potatoes into Chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back