Derby 41: West Coast v Fremantle, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

empty-trophy-case.jpg
Think we're gonna need a bigger cabinet.

I remember that one. 135 points in the end.

I stayed until the end to beat the traffic. Still the emptiest I have seen Subi Oval at the final siren and the crowd was over 38k.
I cant exactly remember the circumstances to that game but didn't we win impressively two weeks before at our last home game? So we were coming up against the best team so far that season and some of us were hoping to all hell that we'd be able to pull off something. We weren't members back then so we had general admission tickets and we sat next to these completely obnoxious cats supporters who were making everyone feel uncomfortable around us, full on swearing and abuse etc. We ended up leaving at half time in that game, members are guilty of leaving early at the best of times but I still have never seen people stream out like they did that night as early as half time.

I cant exactly remember the circumstances to that game but didn't we win impressively two weeks before at our last home game? So we were coming up against the best team so far that season and some of us were hoping to all hell that we'd be able to pull off something. We weren't members back then so we had general admission tickets and we sat next to these completely obnoxious cats supporters who were making everyone feel uncomfortable around us, full on swearing and abuse etc. We ended up leaving at half time in that game, members are guilty of leaving early at the best of times but I still have never seen people stream out like they did that night as early as half time.

We were 2-10 having lost 4 in a row. Not sure what people were expecting against a team that was 11-1.

With the current s**t broadcast rights there wont be any. Its s**t 'twilight' ones only here to placate Foxtel for viewing in the east.
If I remember correctly the reason we don't have night games anymore was that your mob got rowdy and started throwing s**t onto the field when the game was less than satisfactory.

If I remember correctly the reason we don't have night games anymore was that your mob got rowdy and started throwing s**t onto the field when the game was less than satisfactory.
:rolleyes:

It is SOLELY about the new TV rights and spreading the games out to suit the broadcasters. Nice try with your sourceless made up comment but.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back