Player Sponsorship Dockers Buddy Draft 2016 - Selections Only

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take Zac Clarke please. He looks still available and please someone take matt Deboer an absolute club nice guy and good player.:):D

I'll take Zac Clarke please. He looks still available and please someone take matt Deboer an absolute club nice guy and good player.:):D

I think the work entailed in defending MDB on this board for an entire season ( as per last season) requires someone of the stature of apparentlydead

I think the work entailed in defending MDB on this board for an entire season ( as per last season) requires someone of the stature of apparentlydead

Brother, I'm getting infracted for stuff that you see every day on every team board.

I can't get mods to see reason on banning opposition trolls from our board who hate on our club all over the site, all of the time.

Defending Matty, as much as I love the guy, would last about a week before I was permabanned, (again).

Most sites that I am involved in get better with age...not so much here, unfortunately.

Thanks anyway matey :)

Brother, I'm getting infracted for stuff that you see every day on every team board.

I can't get mods to see reason on banning opposition trolls from our board who hate on our club all over the site, all of the time.

Defending Matty, as much as I love the guy, would last about a week before I was permabanned, (again).

Most sites that I am involved in get better with age...not so much here, unfortunately.

Thanks anyway matey :)

But..but..but...it would be fun...would make my 2016 (after a creppy 2015)

As Shia Labeouf said to everything last year....JUST DO IT

And I'm sure Allikat ... Tayl0r and Seppo would give you a little latitude...it is MDB after all

(Rubs hands and awaits response)

But..but..but...it would be fun...would make my 2016 (after a creppy 2015)

As Shia Labeouf said to everything last year....JUST DO IT

And I'm sure Allikat ... Tayl0r and Seppo would give you a little latitude...it is MDB after all

(Rubs hands and awaits response)

You know how much I'd like to lighten your year after what happened before, but I'm sorry mate, no. :(

It's not worth the head f*** for me.

The Kumbaya singers are winning. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt de Boer needs de Fending. I'll take him for my first ever buddy if that's okay.

Bushie, you should take Zac Dawson. He has a great knack of hurting opposition players without meaning to. And he's one of our most hated players. Would be perfect for you!

Do I have a tough season ahead with my selection of Matt deBoer? He sounds in good condition physically if you go by the club and poster training reports.

Do I have a tough season ahead with my selection of Matt deBoer? He sounds in good condition physically if you go by the club and poster training reports.

I think one or two of the players mentioned by Fyfe in his Brownlow acceptance speech will face increased competition from the up and coming players. But de Boer has a lot going for him. He is as fit as he has ever been. He is harder than a cat's head, a tackling beast, and he knows his role. He has been picked as best clubman twice for a reason. And he will be 26 just before the season starts, so will be entering his prime.

But yes, you will have a tough season ahead. Because for every game he gets, he will be the supporting act for the likes of Fyfe and Hill. Posters on here will call for him to be dropped even when he is performing a role that the shiny new players could not.

A world of frustration and angst befalls you. Thats before the rest of the forum starts on him.

When you get a "Vale You" from apparentlydead you may gather the cause is beyond saving.

MDB and Suban get a particularly rough trot from some of the Armchair Zempilas's (or should that just be Zempilas'?) on here.

I think those two as well as Danyle Pearce are probably going to continue being the whipping boys.

Bon Chance!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back