Stubbs*
Emmett
Odriscoll
Kuek
Sonny
Aish

*if he gets selected post SSP

Last edited:
No chance. You decide to live in the AFL City of Corruption.. you get what you deserve.;)
Even if I shunned the bright lights and big corruption and am now a Landowner in the country?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If everyone else is content with it I propose we use the same, easy to administer, listing of your top five choices in order method we have used for the last however many years it's been since I had bulk PMs chasing people for picks?

Entries will close on the 22nd of December... So if you enter after then, that's probably going to be okay but you'll be at the bottom of the draft order.

Entries so far: 52
Tbonefreo
BleedPurple
dockerfemme ... maybe
Taylor
Tony_Clifton .. maybe
Piggy Smalls
drxce
boylife in au
MadMundy
Bastyy
MrDanggazz
s_wd6
wakojako
samFFC
Beak_A
TheInjuryFactory
Purpleheart_56
DragoDelph
ImperialPurple
serial_thrilla
Mr_Cheese
JunglistPosse
Sturty2Hurty
vidwhal
Ge3ks
Walkingwounded
Arcassius... maybe
tonygeeks
Dockernut... maybe
greatgatsby
Grape Bear
GingerDocker
A New Hope
freo84
Sir Deadly
RonnieRaven
Rhufus
Freo Shark
Daddoo
mattis117
King Huskii ... maybe
PurpleGreenRed
BarbieITFC
Dump Truck
SupermanCapes
Tonga Bob
FreoRicci
BigRang
pK75
Granny Val
jerms
Hey kids, if you want to get in the draft before it closes then enter your picks today. Then Taylor will chuck some darts at some avatars to determine who gets who. Or is it whom gets whom? Just hurry up and put your picks in, alright?

The draft is about to begin but to set the mood let's all look at but not listen to Gil talking for ten minutes...

415a0da8-b56e-454e-b760-87a7febbd404.jpg

There are over two squads worth of nominations so all players will be chosen up to a maximum of 2 times each.

With pick #1... jerms who after fifteen random number generator orderings (for full randomness), after being the last one to nominate for the draft takes...

Pick #1 - Sebit Kuek

Remove this Banner Ad

Back