Meet Up Draft Day 24 November

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw triggy walking down King William to Elder park. Has definitely lost his swagger that bloke

I think I saw this somewhere before.
Yeah, really looking for one, re-posted in case my first one went unnoticed, obviously it didn't haha. My Uncle got one on here yesterday and we have been talking about it for a couple of months, and really wanted to go so thought id try my luck.
Cheers!

Would love to have gone tonight, but was too late on the ticket front, and don't know anyone with just one going spare. Will have to go spare on my own at home tonight. :p I'm probably pushing my luck to even think of asking if anyone does in fact still have a spare single ticket, but if you don't ask you don't get. :footy:

Would love to have gone tonight, but was too late on the ticket front, and don't know anyone with just one going spare. Will have to go spare on my own at home tonight. :p I'm probably pushing my luck to even think of asking if anyone does in fact still have a spare single ticket, but if you don't ask you don't get. :footy:

I've got my ticket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope this clears it up. picks start at 6:30 Adelaide time correct???

2015 NAB AFL DRAFT
When:
Tuesday November 24 from 5:30pm ACSTWhere: Adelaide Convention Centre (View site map)
TV: Fox Footy & AFL Live Official App 6:30pm AEDT
Tickets: SOLD-OUT
So coverage on fox footy starts at 6:00pm (Adelaide time) picks start at 6:30 (Adelaide time)

Geelong football club has their draft tickets for sale. Not required. Reckon they'll just take whats left at the end.
AFL integrity unit coming down on them for scalping!

AFL integrity unit coming down on them for scalping!
Master recruiter Stephen Wells just spotted doing some last minute research in prep for tonight's draft.
images

I have 1 spare ticket for tonight if anyone is interested, CrowGirl74

I can email it or meet at the door tonight? Let me know if anyone is interested at the bargain price of $0!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back