Dream Team/Super Coach/The Other One thread for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

Wondering if you could please give me an insight into Lyons and his potential role in 2015. Do you think he'll feature much at senior level?

From memory he was talked about last year as someone who may move for greater opportunities but decided to stay with you.

At pick 350+ in a draft league, is he someone worth looking at as a M/F?

Hey guys, just wondering an Adelaide fans' perspective on Brodie Smith. I have always rated him very highly, but i believe that his fantasy will not improve too much until he gets more of a midfield role. It seems to be something always talked about, but he seems to revert to half back when the season begins. I think he will definitely receive more attention this year if he stays in that role.

With the new coach, is there a chance he becomes a permanent fixture in the midfield at all?

Thanks

Hi guys,

Wondering if you could please give me an insight into Lyons and his potential role in 2015. Do you think he'll feature much at senior level?

From memory he was talked about last year as someone who may move for greater opportunities but decided to stay with you.

At pick 350+ in a draft league, is he someone worth looking at as a M/F?

Fringe player, will be given a chance at some stage, but most likely to play mainly SANFL.

Hey guys, just wondering an Adelaide fans' perspective on Brodie Smith. I have always rated him very highly, but i believe that his fantasy will not improve too much until he gets more of a midfield role. It seems to be something always talked about, but he seems to revert to half back when the season begins. I think he will definitely receive more attention this year if he stays in that role.

With the new coach, is there a chance he becomes a permanent fixture in the midfield at all?

Thanks

I suspect he will average about the same as last year. Looks set to move to midfield more this year, but either way he is a good bet for a premium defender.

Fringe player, will be given a chance at some stage, but most likely to play mainly SANFL.

Thanks.

If Crouch misses games through the injury sustained today (shocking news, BTW - love watching him play), does this open up an opportunity for Lyons or are there others ahead of him in the pecking order?

Thanks.

If Crouch misses games through the injury sustained today (shocking news, BTW - love watching him play), does this open up an opportunity for Lyons or are there others ahead of him in the pecking order?

Lyons will be in consideration for the game and has had a reasonable preseason campaign. Continues to struggle to truly cement a spot in the side.

What role has Eddie Betts been playing? He has scored extremely well throughout the Nab.

Would never consider him if he was playing a small forward role but it looked as if he was playing more of a high half forward role and roaming through the midfield.

Thoughts guys? Cheers

What role has Eddie Betts been playing? He has scored extremely well throughout the Nab.

Would never consider him if he was playing a small forward role but it looked as if he was playing more of a high half forward role and roaming through the midfield.

Thoughts guys? Cheers
Would think you will see him forward and in the middle at times and roaming around. Expecting a jump in points this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, just interested in Sam Jacobs. Do you think he'll continue off where he left off last year in terms of scoring? Cheers.

Thanks for the quick response!

If he was to get injured - who would be more likely to then become your main ruck ?

Reilly O'Brien from our rookie list played the first 2 NAB games and didn't look out if place. Not in serious contention for rd 1 though - we will just go with Sauce.

Luke Lowden who played 1 game for Hawthorn last year was recruited as backup to Sauce but has been battling an Achilles injury all pre-season and hasn't played a game yet.

So I guess we don't know yet who's second in the pecking order, but it's safe to say that as long as Sauce is fit nobody else is getting a game in ruck for us. If I had to guess I'd say O'Brien has done just enough to be #2 for now.

Reilly O'Brien from our rookie list played the first 2 NAB games and didn't look out if place. Not in serious contention for rd 1 though - we will just go with Sauce.

Luke Lowden who played 1 game for Hawthorn last year was recruited as backup to Sauce but has been battling an Achilles injury all pre-season and hasn't played a game yet.

So I guess we don't know yet who's second in the pecking order, but it's safe to say that as long as Sauce is fit nobody else is getting a game in ruck for us. If I had to guess I'd say O'Brien has done just enough to be #2 for now.

Thanks so much for that. Couldn't ask for a better explanation!

Hey guys, i don't usually asks boards about players but after thoughts on Ricky Henderson.

Do you guys think he'll play the 2013 role where he hit some pretty good form? still a lock in your Best 22 when fit? scored 89 last game what type of role did he play?

Thanks.

Hey Guys,
What's your thoughts on Henderson - best 22?
Looked really promising a couple of years back but was crueled by injury last year.
Didn't see the Port game, but his numbers looked good.
WQill he play round 1? Looks a juicey price.
thanks in advance.

Hey guys, i don't usually asks boards about players but after thoughts on Ricky Henderson.

Do you guys think he'll play the 2013 role where he hit some pretty good form? still a lock in your Best 22 when fit? scored 89 last game what type of role did he play?

Thanks.
Hey Guys,
What's your thoughts on Henderson - best 22?
Looked really promising a couple of years back but was crueled by injury last year.
Didn't see the Port game, but his numbers looked good.
WQill he play round 1? Looks a juicey price.
thanks in advance.

I believe he'll play across HBF as he did in the second half of 2013. Brodie Smith has moved up to the wing and hasn't been sighted down back once this pre season. When you also add that Jaensch played in the SANFL last week (only a half for whatever reason) you'd say Henderson is rated ahead of him as well at the moment (Henderson missed the Port match due to having the flu/a cold). No reason why both of Jaensch and Henderson can't play in the same side either for that matter.

I guess the thing for mine is will he average enough? In that role you'd think so, but Adelaide haven't really played with the ball all that much to boost the stats of someone like Hendo yet so I guess that would be my biggest concern in selecting him. He can score well but ideally you'd like to hope Adelaide look to hold onto possession a little more when the real stuff starts as Hendo will be one of the guys that benefits if that happens.

Any word on Jaesnch at all? Can't seem to find anything or any reason he played some SANFL - underdone or sick maybe?

Played NAB 1 v North, didn't make the final cut in NAB 2 v Geelong which was presumed to be managing his workload.

Was very surprised that he then played SANFL instead of NAB 3. Club told me on twitter it was "to give him what he needed" or some other such cryptic explanation and I'm pretty sure he only played a half.

So he might have had a niggle or something, our club has been a real closed shop when it comes to injuries so I just don't know.

Id probably steer clear as I'm not sure his job security is all that great even when fit - Brown and Laird seem to be the preferred small defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back