Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Major warning for any NBL fans tuning into watch games on Fox Sports - DerWayne is one of the commentators :eek:
Huddo is also doing it,along with some knuckledraggers from the NRL

Finally DerWayne can use "from the paint" in it's correct context.

Wonder if he'll begin sharing the stories behind the NBL players nicknames, what they had for breakfast, where they went to school, all the usual sort of who cares stuff he subjects AFL viewers to weekly.

Derwayne perfectly commentating a crowd shot of Brendan Goddard at the United game tonight. Apparently AFL players are big basketball fans!

He's still persisting with his American bullshit. A few weeks ago on 3aw, he described Hawthorn as "the most successful franchise in recent years".
It farkin shits me. :D 'Ancient' VFL clubs are franchises? Gimme a spell, :p He often refers to stars as "franchise players".
Blah!

OFF THE GLASS

don't build a drinking game round this if you're watching NBL, you'll be dead inside the first quarter

Dwayne is one of the best in the business despite what all you keyboard warriors say.

I think test cricket would get a real boost from his commentary. Let's face it, no one actually enjoys watching test cricket and it's slowly dying. Having someone like Dwayne in the commentary box would add excitement and bring the punters back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayne is one of the best in the business despite what all you keyboard warriors say.

I think test cricket would get a real boost from his commentary. Let's face it, no one actually enjoys watching test cricket and it's slowly dying. Having someone like Dwayne in the commentary box would add excitement and bring the punters back.

Would fit like a glove into that channel nine circus.

No f'ing way. There's enough dicks commentating on channel 9 to ruin their cricket coverage already.
Ship Derwayne off to do the big bullshit stuff on channel 10.

I don't think he is the best commentator going round but he isn't as bad as made out on here. Prefer him over BT or Matt Campbell.

On the basketball Corey Homecide Williams keeps calling him D Russ.

lol...how many times are you going to come back to this thread to label everyone in it a "keyboard warrior"? Of all the things to passionately defend, you've chosen Dwayne Russell :$

Your idea is basically the only thing that could make 9's current commentary team any worse. And yes, real cricket fans do enjoy watching test cricket.

I'm actually beginning to suspect you're a troll. Surely no-one can possibly like Dwayne this much.

This Cyber bullying is going to far. Yes people can have an opinion and nit like someone but thi k hoe hurtful this could be to his family who no matter what you think of Dwayne are inoccent victims. Mods should be having a look at this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back