Eagles fans - Who do you go for next week?

Who will you be backing next week?

• Bloods

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Frockers

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Then again I'm the king of ******* s**t calls after thinking Sydney would be good enough to beat Richmond.

Never thought I'd say this being a non-cats fan from Geelong, but I hope they win. Since moving back to Geelong I found you can't help but bump into them in Cafes in Highton (anyone from Geelong reading this will know) and they seem more down to earth than the city folk clubs.

Just have a feeling the Dockers will blitz them next week which would make it hard for them.

If they make it, then the Hawks won't. Is my moderately confident call.
I had the same prediction. While Hawks and Sydney beat the s**t out of each other in a PF at the MCG, Fremantle will smack a hapless Geelong with relative ease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commenting in a thread where a mod says not to is clearly trolling.

Commenting in a thread where a mod says not to is clearly trolling.

To be fair to ferntree it wasn't in the OP or the thread title. I had to go hunting for swannies' comment and found it on page 2.

Thread title has been changed to avoid further dramas.

To be fair to ferntree it wasn't in the OP or the thread title. I had to go hunting for swannies' comment and found it on page 2.

Thread title has been changed to avoid further dramas.
And I wonder why the guys at work, oh and home, FiveStrings, have trouble understanding me.. :D I keep saying my dialect of English is different. Thanks for clarifying though.

Jumping on the Freo bandwagon. I hate Sydney..... also, I don't buy into this 'we have to hate freo' mentality. I just enjoy trolling them, but realistically, it doesn't bother me if they win a flag....
I completely agree. Never really got the Freo hate and would certainly rather a WA team take the flag over another interstate side. More of a brotherly rivalry.

Also especially because we have the wood over them three times over :D

Back