MarkT

Hall of Famer
Veteran 30k Posts 10k Posts
Oct 1, 2001
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone sit in M35 or M36?

Big Ed was in fine form. Standing at the gate for the end of the match leading the "Collingwood - clap, clap, clap" and then down at row G singing the song and pumping up the crowd after the siren. Funny stuff. I got the feeling he quite liked sticking to Carlton. So did I!

No, but I saw Eddie on the replay. He was fired up, and rightly so. A win against the arch enemy will do that to you.

Did you read their banner, Mark? It alone would have made you want to spill their blood. Confidence is one thing!

No, but I saw Eddie on the replay. He was fired up, and rightly so. A win against the arch enemy will do that to you.

Did you read their banner, Mark? It alone would have made you want to spill their blood. Confidence is one thing!

Missed the banner. what was on it?

Ha, no I didn’t see that. I didn’t read their banner but it is a fair old bait isn’t it. Does really says though is they are hopeless and resigned to living through our failures? Anyway, fair chance they’ll get a 4th spoon before we lose another flag. Their young talent is just about confined to daft pick number 1’s. That means it will take 22 spoons to get a quality side. Oh, ok, maybe you can be ok with 12 number 1’s and 10 duds.

Ha, no I didn’t see that. I didn’t read their banner but it is a fair old bait isn’t it. Does really says though is they are hopeless and resigned to living through our failures? Anyway, fair chance they’ll get a 4th spoon before we lose another flag. Their young talent is just about confined to daft pick number 1’s. That means it will take 22 spoons to get a quality side. Oh, ok, maybe you can be ok with 12 number 1’s and 10 duds.
The best thing is that even with heaps of draft picks the young kids are learning from duds. So you get a culture of dudism, instead of a culture of success, how sweet.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back