Banter Elimination Final v Port Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm referring to the Port Adelaide Football Club (Power in AFL and Magpies in SANFL) will not be torn apart. It is a message towards the SANFL. Not our opponents.

Interesting.

What's the story, then?

I'm referring to the Port Adelaide Football Club (Power in AFL and Magpies in SANFL) will not be torn apart. It is a message towards the SANFL. Not our opponents.

couldn't have just sent an email?

Der SNAFL,
Weez nevz b torn apart bros.

thkz,
Boarky n Kern

Why would your AFL team be singing about the SANFL o_O
I've never got this.
What's happening in the SALFN anyway.
Do Spurt still look the winners?

Interesting.

What's the story, then?
Sorry for derailing the banter thread..

When Port Adelaide joined the AFL the SANFL forced the PAFC in the SANFL not to be considered as the same club as the PAFC in the AFL. Despite the club itself winning a bid to be in the AFL. (renaming our SANFL entity from PAFC to PAMFC) A few years ago we were reunited. Power in the AFL, Magpies in the SANFL, Academy in the SANFL Reserves. Under the banner of the PAFC.

Is that the Sept 2013 vintage they sell at the pub in Richmond. Or early 2014 or was that sold out after R10...ok I am done ha ha
Nah, we weren't so much girly as on suicide watch meets DEFCON 2 meets Parisien levels of ennui.

Sorry for derailing the banter thread..

When Port Adelaide joined the AFL the SANFL forced the PAFC in the SANFL not to be considered as the same club as the PAFC in the AFL. Despite the club itself winning a bid to be in the AFL. (renaming our SANFL entity from PAFC to PAMFC) A few years ago we were reunited. Power in the AFL, Magpies in the SANFL, Academy in the SANFL Reserves. Under the banner of the PAFC.

Cool. Thanks for that. I learned something! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banter thread over on the Port board is really a shambles.... they are now telling us to go away lol.

Why must they always be so butt*hurt over nothing?

Port are s**t...June champions...
They play one way downhill skiing football that wont stand up in finals, heck their gameplan hardly even made it to September going by their recent form.
40+ win to Tigers, Port are our bitch.

Port are s**t...June champions...
They play one way downhill skiing football that wont stand up in finals, heck their gameplan hardly even made it to September going by their recent form.
40+ win to Tigers, Port are our bitch.
To be fair it stood up ok last year.

To be fair it stood up ok last year.
You and your fair banter.
seinfeld-e1370894459283.jpg

Banter thread over on the Port board is really a shambles.... they are now telling us to go away lol.

Why must they always be so butt*hurt over nothing?

Geez, you guys are up and about aren't you.

Do Port people not get the idea of a banter thread?

One thing it isn't is an opportunity to take anything seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back