Banter Elimination Final v Port Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty though I'm posting via my phone, and thought I was posting In the Chaplin coming to town thread on the Port board.

Somehow I've ended up in the Richmond board. Must have clicked a link or something because I don't venture into other teams boards.

Honest mistake, not trying to troll you guys, but I should have checked where I was posting.

It's ok. Stay here a while, you might learn something :thumbsu:

get a bloody proper clash then and stop making everyone else pay for your stupid mistakes. Is it that hard to make a jumper that doesn't clash with other teams? maybe take some notes from essendons book.

Maybe if you could stick with a jumper for long enough, it could be done. Instead you wanna be what you never can be. The BIG-V.

Have a look at your avatar.

True that, self centered tosser could not be more perfect for describing Wingard.

The fairy stands in the forward pocket fixing his hair while the match is going on. Noshit he does it at least 20 times per game. You see the one a few weeks ago where they showed the footage of him stroking his fringe back into place while the ball was in the air coming his way? Commentators went to town in him lol. Port fans love it though... makes him avatar worthy.

True that, self centered tosser could not be more perfect for describing Wingard.

He fixes his hair while the match is going noshit at least 20 times per game.
Wingard is one of the most selfish players going around ATM, how's the lack of celebration and acknowledgement from his team after he kicked this goal, ignored all his open team mates in better positions. http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/vi...onal-checkside-goal-round-23-2014-v-fremantle
Don't get me wrong it was a great kick, but not team first footy that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers have to many b graders to win finals its as simple as that, your not used to playing in them and you guys are obsessed with the number 9. So 9 in a row, bloody good effort but its time to calm down and be realistic.

Richmond and finals just aren't meant to be..... Port by 30

In all honesty though I'm posting via my phone, and thought I was posting In the Chaplin coming to town thread on the Port board.

Somehow I've ended up in the Richmond board. Must have clicked a link or something because I don't venture into other teams boards.

Honest mistake, not trying to troll you guys, but I should have checked where I was posting.
Troll away, PFFFT. That's why we're here.

Tigers have to many b graders to win finals its as simple as that, your not used to playing in them and you guys are obsessed with the number 9. So 9 in a row, bloody good effort but its time to calm down and be realistic.

Richmond and finals just aren't meant to be..... Port by 30

Apart from Gray & Wines who else is sensational? Seems like Port is a B grade club to me and on the verge of sinking back to a money pit.

Apart from Gray & Wines who else is sensational? Seems like Port is a B grade club to me and on the verge of sinking back to a money pit.

Wines is good but not "sensational".
Gray is their only elite player.
They think boak is elite but in reality he's a midget who's a decent leader for a minnow club.

We have 4 elites. Cotchin, Deledio, Martin and Jack. Anyone want to dispute that?

And here they are calling us B graders.

Wines is good but not "sensational".
Gray is their only elite player.
They think boak is elite but in reality he's a midget who's a decent leader for a minnow club.

We have 4 elites. Cotchin, Deledio, Martin and Jack. Anyone want to dispute that?

And here they are calling us B graders.

AA selectors don't agree
ouch what timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back