Banter Elimination Final v Port Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha the hitler parodys... Truth South Australia really is 5 years behind. Send us through your planking photos too...

730738-richmond-fans.jpg

Oh, you said planking...

I don't know if you've noticed but our midfield is kicking more goals. Even our backman Chaplin toweled you guys up forward.
Oh yeah I forgot, Jack is the decoy ;)

Wines is good but not "sensational".
Gray is their only elite player.
They think boak is elite but in reality he's a midget who's a decent leader for a minnow club.

We have 4 elites. Cotchin, Deledio, Martin and Jack. Anyone want to dispute that?

And here they are calling us B graders.

Are those four really elite though, or is it a case of the Melbourne-centric AFL media doing what it does best?
If Wingard and Wines played in one of the "big" Victorian clubs, they'd be the 2nd and 3rd coming of Abblett by now, Wingard would be a super star captain, Schulz would be ranked up there with the best set shots this year, etc etc..you catch my drift.

It's impossible to escape negative media attention when s**t's not going right in a two team town.
Which explains why Chapy couldn't hack being a spud in Adelaide and had to flee across the border to Melbourne.

Are those four really elite though, or is it a case of the Melbourne-centric AFL media doing what it does best?
If Wingard and Wines played in one of the "big" Victorian clubs, they'd be the 2nd and 3rd coming of Abblett by now, Wingard would be a super star captain, Schulz would be ranked up there with the best set shots this year, etc etc..you catch my drift.

It's impossible to escape negative media attention when s**t's not going right in a two team town.
Which explains why Chapy couldn't hack being a spud in Adelaide and had to flee across the border to Melbourne.

ahahahahahahahaha ohhhh damn. My stomach hurts now. That's literally past the point of delusion.

And btw it's "Ablett". One "b" you doofus.... show some respect to the best player of our game and get his name right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Wingard and Wines played in one of the "big" Victorian clubs, ... Wingard would be a super star captain,
Last year, maybe a star. Never captain. This year: yeah nah. Played about 4 good games and only turns up when he feels like it. Also easily distracted by the scoreboard by his own highlights on replay.
Schulz would be ranked up there with the best set shots this year,
Is widely acknowledged as a great set shot, so not sure what more you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back