News & Events Emily Sears and Laura Lux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread needs more pics tbh.

Dick-Johnson-pic.jpg
dicksmith01_3B4B24F0-A5DE-11E3-ACD4005056A302E6.jpg

Need moar dick pics?

I have thoroughly investigated the online images and personas of Ms Neiderbing and Ms Cooper. Neither have any tatts - not even the deep meaningful rib cage messages that are all the rage with upwardly mobile skin models. Even more disturbing, both seem to have retained their natural hair color.

There is a remarkable lack of any effort to post hundreds of pics of themselves on instagram. I'm shocked to be sitting here, quite frankly.

Gillian in particular looks like a nice wholesome young lady you would be proud to take home to meet mum. She will want to cut that good girl nonsense out if she wants to get dick pics and MILLIONS of deviant followers.

Laura and Emily have shown how to attract a huge online following of lonely men. As is always the case, pioneers get all the arrows.

Despite flaunting their cleavage all over the internet, neither has worked out how to monetize this popularity. The answer may lie in the immortal words of Kelly Bundy:

"They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free."
I'm always curious to know of people's opinions when they've seen Ms Neiberding for he first time?

i dont think online models care if followers shower them with praise or likes. what ive found disconcerting are incidents of unrequited love, or lust, where the follower is aiming for something substantial, but gets donuts in return. often leads to unhinged behaviour and at worst harm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont think online models care if followers shower them with praise or likes. what ive found disconcerting are incidents of unrequited love, or lust, where the follower is aiming for something substantial, but gets donuts in return. often leads to unhinged behaviour and at worst harm.

It starts to get really creepy when they offer to buy things for these people they only know on Twitter. o_O

It's OK if you qualify it with an ironic hashtag saying that you aren't a psycho.

That's like changing your twitter handle to say you're a "nice guy," if it's true you don't need to advertise it. It's much like how countries put 'democratic' or 'peoples' in their name to mislead. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back