News & Events Emily Sears and Laura Lux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 246 conversations. Make of that what you will

"are you really a girl lol?"

"hey i fink i seen you at the pies game wanna send me a pic to confirm?"

"my cousins mate is a friend of anthony rocca if ya wanna come to a game one day he said you might be able to meet him"

"you like toranas?"

"why do you have two first names lol i dunno wefer to call ya morgan or ashlee lol you can call me johnno :)"

"you put the colling in my <NSFW>"

It's classic internet stalker behaviour.
Chick that is out of a blokes league mentions how they really want to go see a band or an event and next minute the bloke is offering to pay for someone they have never met in real life to go somewhere. They think that they are being a 'nice guy' but really they are just hoping for the girl to feel like she should probably root him in exchange for what he has bought her.
Bingo - transparent as hell.

You just know in 6 months time they'll be whining about "all women being bitches" because said object of desire didn't fall for the pathetic charade.

Bingo - transparent as hell.

You just know in 6 months time they'll be whining about "all women being bitches" because said object of desire didn't fall for the pathetic charade.

This is when you resort to the bottle and get drunk (due to alcohol).

A slab of Victoria Bitter (24 cans/stubbies) over the course of a week is not unusual.

0 infractions, 5 pms from women and one from NL:p the rest are you creepy campaigners :thumbsdown:

Gets fooked! Your PM exchange with me is mostly you complaining about other posters! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm I have 182 existing PMs from bigfooty lasses trying to hit me up for some. I havent rejected them all, but I haven't said yes either.

182 women on BF? I call BS.

Gets fooked! Your PM exchange with me is mostly you complaining about other posters! :p
Please don't evade the swear filter.

You are correct though, Yidaki is a nightmare lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back