Fantasy Empire 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know who I want to drop, so I'm putting the following guys on the trade block to see if there is any interest. You have 24 hours.

Ahmad Bradshaw
Darren McFadden
Kenbrell Thompkins
Nate Washington
Zach Miller
Brandon Myers

Will accept picks or defensive players.

Waivers don't open till after week 1. It's system generated one. I'll try to add a two day bidding tonight so people who are short can fill up positions
It shouldn't be required. I'm happy to have the roster space to pick up a couple of guys after the first few weeks.

I don't know who I want to drop, so I'm putting the following guys on the trade block to see if there is any interest. You have 24 hours.

Ahmad Bradshaw
Darren McFadden
Kenbrell Thompkins
Nate Washington
Zach Miller
Brandon Myers

Will accept picks or defensive players.
You didn't want to accept a defensive player from me :(

Tonight I will be doing all the roster cuts and Re installing roster limits. For those who are over I will do my best. I can actually bring it down close to 36 but leave you over because I can force a setting where people can't submit their starting line ups until they fix their roster. That's a normal setting. But I'll bring rosters down close as possible if I'm unsure of a couple players.

CUTS IVE MADE...

BeinPurplenGreen
You had 4 QBs active, none that can be put on taxi.
You had 15 RB/WR/TE, none that can be put on taxi.
I cut Landry Jones (QB), Bilal Powell (RB), and Malcolm Floyd (WR).
You also have zero Kickers and zero Punters rostered. You need to start 1 each otherwise you can't submit a starting line-up.
So what I'm going to do is JUST FOR WEEK 1, upload a Kicker and Punter to your roster.
If you dont like them, you can put a waiver claim or trade for them AFTER week 1 is completed.

Shupe
You had 14 RB/WR/TE, none that can be put on taxi.
I cut Brandon Myers (TE).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight I will be doing all the roster cuts and Re installing roster limits. For those who are over I will do my best. I can actually bring it down close to 36 but leave you over because I can force a setting where people can't submit their starting line ups until they fix their roster. That's a normal setting. But I'll bring rosters down close as possible if I'm unsure of a couple players.
Also what happened to this?

Alright, whatever. It was him or Kenbrell.
Ok cheers. Sorry mate, just have to get it done before i crash.

People must now go and submit their line-ups.

QB 1
RB/WR/TE any combination of 5
PK 1
PN 1
All IDPs total 8 must start consisting of...
DT min 1, max 2
DE min 1, max 2
LB min 2, max 2
CB min 1, max 2
S min 1, max 2

Why is it lol? You posted a list of players you were going to drop and wanted people to trade for them too.
Nah. I had a list of 6ish, of which I only had to drop two. Would've traded any for anything, didn't necessarily mean I was going to drop them.

CUTS IVE MADE...

BeinPurplenGreen
You had 4 QBs active, none that can be put on taxi.
You had 15 RB/WR/TE, none that can be put on taxi.
I cut Landry Jones (QB), Bilal Powell (RB), and Malcolm Floyd (WR).
You also have zero Kickers and zero Punters rostered. You need to start 1 each otherwise you can't submit a starting line-up.
So what I'm going to do is JUST FOR WEEK 1, upload a Kicker and Punter to your roster.
If you dont like them, you can put a waiver claim or trade for them AFTER week 1 is completed.

I really would have appreciated some notice that you were going to do this to my squad, especially as I was online yesterday and the day before, Powell and Jones in particular I wanted to keep. Can I give you alternative names to drop or am I stuck with the changes you've made for me?

I also would have appreciated the chance to pick a punter and kicker, Wing is a piece of rubbish that I don't want to be anywhere near.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back