Fantasy Empire 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

are we doing survivor this year?

I know we tossed out all the tipping.
Yeah unfortunately all tipping is out this year. But I do agree Survivor was an awesome version of 3xko. I tried hard to convince Woodson to adopt that version, but it didn't get the support in the AE voting :(
Maybe next year if people want to play Survivor again on Empire we can include it.

AJ Green not a stand out?

Pull yourself together, pal
25 is a good score, but it's not necessarily an outlier based on general output.

For example, I'm happier getting a score like that (a baseline) than say in comparison to one such as TGBB's fantastic score which it's based moreso on an unsustainable output by Ryan, Bell, a few IDPs. I think I an use my score as a baseline whilst I couldn't use 230 as a baseline if I managed to sneak in two players with 40 instead of 25s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet youre expecting 20 from Dansby?
Makes up for the rest of my IDP underperforming ;)

I'm not comparing my score to anyone elses - I'm talking about being able to use it as a viable baseline to accurately gauge where my team is/needs to be.

You might not be vocally comparing but I imagine you are on some level
I think I've established my own arrogance enough that I would hardly be so divergent in talking up my teams performance as a comparison...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back