Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Use express VPN. Enjoy the sushi.

It won't work. You need to be using Aus data, which I found odd that when I was on my roaming I could watch it, but when I was on a VPN I couldn't.

It won't work. You need to be using Aus data, which I found odd that when I was on my roaming I could watch it, but when I was on a VPN I couldn't.

Could have sworn a mate had success using Optus on express VPN in the UK. Ill double check with him. Will be there next year so will give it a go myself.

Could have sworn a mate had success using Optus on express VPN in the UK. Ill double check with him. Will be there next year so will give it a go myself.

I was over there a few years ago and it didn't work on VPN.

Think running it on a web browser does the trick. Mobile devices send your gps location so even if you are on an aussie vpn it'll block you immediately from the device location. I have family going over end of Sept will get them to try.

Tried it on both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But works on roaming?

Bizarre. Are there any roaming plans that wouldn't cost a fortune in data to stream games?

If you can reliably stream 3pm Saturday games you become a very popular person in England.

Vodafone is about $5 a day for my normal plan, i.e. I can use my normal data allowance of 200GB for $5 per day. Pretty reasonable.

Hmmm so as long as I go roaming I'll be fine then. Good to know.

Will it work in China as well?

That's my understanding at least, and what worked for me. Not sure if they've changed it in the last few years. I guess if roaming works in China you should be ok.

yeah Japan will be only be the first week of finals - after that the last three weeks of finals will be China - so hoping it works but really hard to know with China as pretty much everything is blocked although I do know people over there who get around it via VPN's.

VPNs are against the law in China arent they?

Early season relegation six-pointer.
United fans complain about the Glazers and how they have done things, but at least during their tenure they've won trophies, participated in Champions Leagues etc. Since Moshiri took 49.9% of the club in Feb 2016, Everton have gone (not including 2015-16) 7,8,8,12,10,16,17. In that time spent a lot of money (not Chelsea levels), are onto our 8th permanent manager. We have a right to complain, they do not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back