Essendon top players prices/positions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone write them? Stupid paywall.

Just saw them elsewhere, how the hell is Simpkin 223k?

James Kelly - midfield: $410,100

Ryan Crowley - midfield: $202,800

Jonathan Simpkin - midfield/forward: $223,400

Matt Dea - defender: $210,000 - $220,000
(Dea's signature is yet be officially confirmed by the club)

Mark Jamar - ruck: $310,000 - $320,000
(Jamar is yet to sign for the Bombers)

James Kelly - midfield: $410,100

Ryan Crowley - midfield: $202,800

Jonathan Simpkin - midfield/forward: $223,400

Matt Dea - defender: $210,000 - $220,000
(Dea's signature is yet be officially confirmed by the club)

Mark Jamar - ruck: $310,000 - $320,000
(Jamar is yet to sign for the Bombers)
Wow. That lots enticingo_O:thumbsdown:

Like most, I was interested in Simkin, but I doubt it at that price.

Wow. That lots enticingo_O:thumbsdown:

Like most, I was interested in Simkin, but I doubt it at that price.

It would have been much more interesting to have all these players at bargain prices. Bound to be some boom or bust amongst them which would add to the fun. These prices pretty much rule these guys straight out, which sucks for the game.

It would have been much more interesting to have all these players at bargain prices. Bound to be some boom or bust amongst them which would add to the fun. These prices pretty much rule these guys straight out, which sucks for the game.
In my opinion if you're considering starting with Jed Anderson in your team then you have to at least have a look at Simpkin.

I'll be watching both during NAB but neither fit my planned structure.

So if Simpkin was picked up in the pre season draft he would've been $100k cheaper?

Because If we're going off his average from last year he should be around $140k.
Must be 2014 average they're going off with a discount.

So many people having a mad fap for players that have been stuffing their faces over christmas and started preseason 2 months late

Simpkin will be ok has been back working as a builder and having a run with Colac. At 27 I expect he will not be far off the mark and worth a look. Not sure on the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my opinion if you're considering starting with Jed Anderson in your team then you have to at least have a look at Simpkin.

I'll be watching both during NAB but neither fit my planned structure.

I must be one of the few Hawks fans who was a bit ambivalent about young Jedi. Won't be picking him. If Simpkin had been rookie priced everyone would probably lock him in. He is a bigger gamble now imo at 200k+.

I must be one of the few Hawks fans who was a bit ambivalent about young Jedi. Won't be picking him. If Simpkin had been rookie priced everyone would probably lock him in. He is a bigger gamble now imo at 200k+.
Personally I'd be more likely to pick Simpkin than Jed but as I said at that price neither of them fit my structure so it's unlikely I'll start with either of them.

My main concern picking Jed would be his endurance and durability.

Polkinghorne at a 117k rookie price is very tempting if he gets a go.

Ssshhh I was enjoying the fact he wasn't mentioned in the thread yet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back