FA Cup 2015/2016

Remove this Banner Ad

jesus that's a s**t draw

spurs home, chelsea away, kyiv away, coc final, liverpool home league all in a row.

with that lineup, losing this tie would not bother me at all.

City have a deep enough squad to field two teams which are extremely competitive, no excuse not to win anything

Umm, yeah but have City had any problems winning trophies lately?

didnt win any lately.

that's a hard stretch of games. spurs is important for the league, kyiv away will be bloody difficult, come back for a cup final, and then liverpool at home. factor in likely injuries to de bruyne and nasri at least and the chelsea game is the obvious candidate to give the main guys a rest. and i dont fancy a second string city team to beat chelsea at the bridge, so that wouldn't displease me at all.

The bitching is a little bit funny.

It's not like we have any control over the draw as a club. Yeah, we've had it easier compared to other clubs, but that's not our decision.

And the whole last season of Bale at Spurs was all luck, and the first half of last season you got about 6 or 7 jammy wins. It happens, and life goes on.

If Spurs won things consistently I am sure they would not bother complaining about a cross town rival's 'luck'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's extremely lucky when a left footer goes onto his left foot and hits into the top corner 6 or 7 times :rolleyes:
I like how you ignored the jammy wins from last season part.

---

I'm merely addressing what has been said by both sides.

Would Spurs fans complain if they got the rub of the green? Surely not.

Arsenal, and its fans have no control over fixturing regardless of what people want to think. We can only play who is put in front of us.

And I guess you're all just as outraged that we draw Barca and Bayern ever so constantly in the CL, you know, luck and all that.

Give it a rinse.

Oh yes!!!!

I totally forgot about that. Time to get some popcorn to watch the annual R16 fisting. Don't know why you even bother anymore ;)
Is my point not valid though? You all complain we have luck in the FA Cup when it comes to fixturing, but in the CL, you're all nowhere to be seen about our consistently tough draws.

I like how you ignored the jammy wins from last season part.
What's jammy about us playing through the whole 90 minutes + injury time and scoring? Are you one of the crazy folk who think a goal in the 89th minute or later is pure luck compared to goals in the first 89 mins?

Is my point not valid though? You all complain we have luck in the FA Cup when it comes to fixturing, but in the CL, you're all nowhere to be seen about our consistently tough draws.
You might not get a tough draw if you won your group or got past the 2nd round once in a while :D

Not always. GB was delighted with your group of death including Dortmund, Marseille, Napoli & Arsenal. He was absolutely certain you wouldn't get through the group stages :) :)

Bad luck jd2010 all you caught yesterday was some common carp. Not great for eating.

2-3 of you goons need to lift.... Just jump straight into the boat :eek:
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back