Fantasy Cricket - 2014-15 KFC T20 Big Bash League

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an overall ranking of 231 and sit 7th in my league lolwot?

2 undefeated teams in my league are ranked 2,155 and 10,000 odd. Playing teams are the wrong time by the looks of things.

Cummins

Yes keep him on the bench
I've found it quite easy to trade out players with bye weeks then trade them back in the following round. I guess it depends on other trades though.

I've found it quite easy to trade out players with bye weeks then trade them back in the following round. I guess it depends on other trades though.
I think it's a bit of a waste. I guess it depends how much faith you have in your players on the field.
I can either get Voges or get rid of Duffield for someone cheapish.
I'd get in Voges. He'll go off in the DGW

I think he should, not sure if he will. What is the trade you are looking to do?

Duffield for Hilfy. Hurricanes have 4 games in the next three rounds so he will be handy if playing. I might just wait until it's confirmed weather he is playing.

Got an overall ranking of 231 and sit 7th in my league lolwot?

2 undefeated teams in my league are ranked 2,155 and 10,000 odd. Playing teams are the wrong time by the looks of things.

I'm currently fourth in the league but overall points wise I'm 600 clear of the next best team.

Ended up going Duffield to Hilfy. A great trade, Hurricanes have DGW next round as well. Too bad it's feast of famine with Hilfy. As a side interest which Hurricanes players is everyone looking to get in next week?

Ended up going Duffield to Hilfy. A great trade, Hurricanes have DGW next round as well. Too bad it's feast of famine with Hilfy. As a side interest which Hurricanes players is everyone looking to get in next week?

One of Paine/Dunk for Ludeman, not sure what batter of theirs to get... they basically have none apart from Bailey (could have ODI duties) and Wells

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hurricanes are a bit short on fantasy relevant and reliable players.

Paine and Dunk both being keepers doesn't help. Have Doherty at the minute and may get in Boyce/Hilf/Reed but they are very short. On another note, originally had a Hales to Voges trade lined up but reversed it :mad::mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back