Fantasy Cricket - 2014-15 KFC T20 Big Bash League

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, I'm a DT veteran but am entering into fantasy cricket for the first time this year. Just wondering about the team naming process. When do they name their teams and where can I find them? Or do I have to tune in to the coverage to find out?

Hi guys, I'm a DT veteran but am entering into fantasy cricket for the first time this year. Just wondering about the team naming process. When do they name their teams and where can I find them? Or do I have to tune in to the coverage to find out?

Teams are named a day or two before each sides game, I think if you have a decent idea of who is in each sides best x1 you should be fine because some players are very cheap. I generally find them on each sides individual website or else they could be hard to find

Really struggling to sort my team out. I'm about 30k short of filling in my last spot and don't know where to cut. :mad:

Still looking to fill a spot in this league, 834961.

In other news I'm considering Hilf over Cummins, need the start to come quickly before I talk myself into similar changes.

You generally get 12-13 man squads a day or two before but the final XI is released at the toss (40 mins before the first ball). The Twitter accounts of each team are the best place to get them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres a draft I made. Not too sure on Bravo and Sammy but they surely have the potential to be amongst the better players in the league despite being a large risk. Anyway:

Hussey, Birt, White (C) - Maddinson (Voges)
Bravo, Henriques - (Sammy)
Carters - (Whiteman)
Rimmington, Cummins, Hauritz, McKay - (Boyce)

I don't know who to bench really but Boyce is playng away so potentially a tougher game than Cummins and Hauritz.

Is there a BigFooty league at all?

Pietersen, White, Voges, Hales (D. Hussey)
Wright, Hastings (Turner)
Dunk (Pierson)
Bird, Cummins, Hilfenhaus, Rainbird (Paris)

Pretty much went with consistency over the last few seasons more than anything which turns out to be a chunk of Melbourne Stars players. Rainbirds just a filler at the moment.

Mine is a preliminary side but:

Finch, White, Hales, Birt (Burns)
Faulkner, Abbott (Turner)
Paine (Peirson)
Gannon, Laughlin, Hazlewood, Cummins (Hauritz)

Mine is a preliminary side but:

Finch, White, Hales, Birt (Burns)
Faulkner, Abbott (Turner)
Paine (Peirson)
Gannon, Laughlin, Hazlewood, Cummins (Hauritz)

Not sure I like the Paine selection. I think he struggles outside the powerplays and he won't get to open anymore. I think he'll bat behind Dunk, Hales, Birt, Bailey and Wells.

M.Hussey, C.White, B.Hodge, A.Hales (A.Voges)
J.Kallis, L.Wright (A.Turner)
C.Hartley (J.Pierson)
J.Bird, D.Vettori, P.Cummins, X.Doherty (B.Hogg)

$21,900 remaining

Bit of cash on the bench with Voges and Hogg, but have them ready along with Turner to come on for White, Wright and Bird to take advantage of double scores for first two weeks while minimising trades
Set and forget keeper combo for me, solid line up imo
Thoughts?

Don't think Hartley will open the batting. He was at 5 in their practice match and that's with Morgan and Kallis still to come in.

Also think Vettori could be a bit of a nightmare for you. He'll always have niggling injuries and might miss the odd game.

M.Hussey, C.White, B.Hodge, A.Hales (A.Voges)
J.Kallis, L.Wright (A.Turner)
C.Hartley (J.Pierson)
J.Bird, D.Vettori, P.Cummins, X.Doherty (B.Hogg)

$21,900 remaining

Bit of cash on the bench with Voges and Hogg, but have them ready along with Turner to come on for White, Wright and Bird to take advantage of double scores for first two weeks while minimising trades
Set and forget keeper combo for me, solid line up imo
Thoughts?

Is minimising trades important though? I think you get 3 trades a round throughout the tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back