Fastlane (2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

That main event is only ending with the one person winning, the most lazy writing.

Personally I hope Lunatic Fringe wins.
I think they have changed their mind and will have Lesnar win. Dumb and stubborn as the WWE are these days I think they can see the car crash the lead in to WMania would be with Reigns as face again and will avoid it.

They've been trying to recreate the Austin vs McMahon anti-hero gold of the Attitude Era but with the completely wrong guy. Ambrose would be perfect for it. He's mega over and could play the anti-authority bad ass tweener role to perfection.

If there's concern over him being the "face of the company" then just dial back the crazy a tiny bit.

They've been trying to recreate the Austin vs McMahon anti-hero gold of the Attitude Era but with the completely wrong guy. Ambrose would be perfect for it. He's mega over and could play the anti-authority bad ass tweener role to perfection.

If there's concern over him being the "face of the company" then just dial back the crazy a tiny bit.

Ambrose is not even in the same League as being Over as Austin was. The one you would do it with would be Daniel Bryan

You can argue over Roman or Ambrose or whatever you like, it really doesn't matter because in the end we'll still be getting the same boring face v authority angle that they've done non stop since 2012. It was good with punk, it's been terrible every other time. Can't wait to see Ambrose or Reigns face Kane at extreme rules.

Last edited:
You can argue over Roman or Ambrose or you like, it really doesn't matter because in the end we'll still be getting the same boring face v authority angle that they've done non stop since 2012. It was good with punk, it's been terrible every other time. Can't wait to see Ambrose or Reigns face Kane at extreme rules.

You think the Bryan one sucked for WM30?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 100% behind getting rid of the Authority for ever, but if they're insisting on doing it again then they should at least do it with the right guy.

What Guy? There is no one except Reigns at that Level Yet or They are out Injured

What Guy? There is no one except Reigns at that Level Yet or Cena is out Injured

Fixed. There are 'no other guys' because the E doesn't give enough of a s**t to put them on the same level. Or a rung below at the worst.

Do you really want to see Orton vs the Authority again?

Not Really but he is at that Level that he could Kill The Authority Off. Though you never really seen him get back at them after WM 30

Yeah I like this idea, Ambrose stuff with Rollins was really good. Similar character to Austin in some ways.

Not Really but he is at that Level that he could Kill The Authority Off. Though you never really seen him get back at them after WM 30

2xoFhzG.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back