Multiplat FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Won the cup...thought there may be a new cut-scene...nope...:(

Have improved the team with free packs. Still rocking the 442

Suarez - Aguero
J. Rodriguez - Vidal - Ramires - Lucas
Monzon - David Luiz - Tiago Silva - Maicon
Bravo

Subs: Palacio - Robinho - Alexis Sanchez - Campagnaro - Lamela - Guarin - Coloccini
Reserves: Fernando - Romero - Muriel - C. Rodriguez - Pato
A decent left back and an better keeper would be a nice finish.
It's a pain to try and swap squads, but I might try a European squad soon. Really wish you could just make multiple squads, even if they made it that you couldn't swap squads mid tournament...

Won the cup...thought there may be a new cut-scene...nope...:(

Have improved the team with free packs. Still rocking the 442

Suarez - Aguero
J. Rodriguez - Vidal - Ramires - Lucas
Monzon - David Luiz - Tiago Silva - Maicon
Bravo

Subs: Palacio - Robinho - Alexis Sanchez - Campagnaro - Lamela - Guarin - Coloccini
Reserves: Fernando - Romero - Muriel - C. Rodriguez - Pato
A decent left back and an better keeper would be a nice finish.
It's a pain to try and swap squads, but I might try a European squad soon. Really wish you could just make multiple squads, even if they made it that you couldn't swap squads mid tournament...

How did you earn the free packs?

Did you just get them from the wins you had along the way?

How did you earn the free packs?

Did you just get them from the wins you had along the way?

You get the free one-player pack every game and get packs for winning the cup. Also got a free pack in the World Cup section from the free packs opened in the regular FUT section, from the packs I bought in the World Cup section...FUT Inception :D

Really enjoying playing the fifa world cup update online tournament.
header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header header knocked out gg

just starting to get back into fifa and never have played ultimate team.. seems to be the most played mode..
so any one got tips for someone with limited knowledge of soccer and this game mode.. thanks!

You're starting this mode pretty late in the year although prices for the better players seem to be low at the minute. I don't know how stable the trading market it but if you're willing to try, there's a litany of youtube videos to watch that'll help.

I just churn through games to make my coins in divisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had 1.7 million coins, and made a team with TOTS after the first two came out. After that I got sick of the game and left it. A month or so later, I come back to sell my s**t..I end up with 800k. Cheers market, appreciate it.

After not playing FIFA for a while I saw this for the world cup. Started playing again over the weekend and decided to buy a few packs this morning, and get Neymar. :D

If he was to get a MOTM or 2 during the WC his card will get even better :eek:

Managed to build this with the packs I got

Neymar Palacio Cuadrado
Ramires Hernanes Perez
Luis Campagnaro Dede Alves
--------Vargas---------

Wouldn't mind a better keeper & a better CB other than Dede.

Got my first high profile discard...Aguero :(
At least you've got Aguero mate, my best is Vidal thus far.

Just won the world cup for the first time, 30k and 3 packs is a pretty decent reward :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back