Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found out that transfer money doesn't carry over to the next season in career mode, how annoying.

Will have to use up every cent in January next time so it doesn't go to waste.

It was the same last year until about the third update. Surprised it's reverted back in this game.

I got over it by offering bumper salary to my players so then if they did end up selling you get the money back in saved wage. Also helps in preventing players leaving that you want to keep.

I could never understand playing three seasons and then my created player wants out. It's an illogical flaw in the game.

Anybody else experience a lot of frame rate lag during the warm up session(skills trainer) just before you enter the an actual game.
Nah I don't

shitloads of injuries in manager mode, for me. never had them in FIFA 14. now in my second season i've had over half a dozen.

shitloads of injuries in manager mode, for me. never had them in FIFA 14. now in my second season i've had over half a dozen.
You've only had 6+ injuries in 2 seasons?

Sounds pretty reasonable.

I find I'm getting a lot of penalties though.

Patch notes:

• Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
• Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches

PS4 stuttering/lag issue:

We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter.

Thought it was weird in regards to injuries, when I started a career at Liverpool was getting heaps of injuries. And when I started one with pompy haven't even had one half way thru the season?

Handballs are non existent even when turned on.

It's shitful.

I had a defender bat away the ball in the box like he was playing volleyball last night. Play on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handballs are non existent even when turned on.
Yeah, I haven't seen one. Quite bizarre considering it's been fine previously. I always had it on except for penalties, but now it just doesn't work at all.

As for actual penalties, I'm finding the ratio great. Have given some myself and have gotten some too, it may be a little on the too much side, but I like that defenders are aggressive a lot when nearing the box to the point that you may eek out a penalty. Always one of the best feelings when you hear that whistle go.

Never playing this piece of s**t game again, gameplay sucks, game froze and it gives me a loss because of EA s**t online servers.

Never playing this piece of s**t game again, gameplay sucks, game froze and it gives me a loss because of EA s**t online servers.

*hugs*

It'll be ok bro.

Brought in Pogba for 13m :cool:

He's a bit of a whiney bee-aitch, doesn't respond well to sharing play time with others.

In my third season with City now, kept most current City players whilst topping up for the first two seasons but thought it would be funny to try and pick over the United squad so I signed De Gea, Rafael and van Persie on free transfers in the last off season and then went to town on big name transfers.

GK: De Gea
LB: Alaba
CB: Kompany
RB: Di Sciglio
LM: Silva
CM: Toure
RM: Nasri
LAM: Gotze
RAM: Rodriguez
ST: Aguero
ST: van Persie

Not a bad side, good fun.

I'll start another soon as a Championship or League One team soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back