Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 20 Premiers - #firsttofive Congrats Shadow Man rfctigerarmy Medalist S20

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win, Furies! Onwards to the premierships! Beer on me, hookers on fumbler! Although This Is Anfield is alright. He has the cougar club to keep him company, or so he reminds us. ;)

First year in the side and gone this far coincedence I think not #firsttofive for us and a bender Martin and Dane swan will be proud of

If it doesn't reach Tom Liberatore proportions, I will be extremely disappointed.

Great win lads and ladies

Onto the Dragons for a 3rd straight year in a PF. Should be a massive game this week, weve got our old rival Hate and a bunch of inactives ;)

Game on bitches!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me you only ate the one. Then again I'd pay to see you eat three in a row. Groc vs Food...get on it.

If I was drunk, no problems. I can put away a ton of food when I'm pissed. Sober, no chance.

And yes, I only ate the one. Bought one for my brother and a mate who had never been to this place, and I had to get them to pop their launch cherry. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back