Prediction Finals watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to play footscray. They had a hard Sunday loss in Perth, before being pushed at the notoriously leg tiring docklands six days later. Now their off to the heat in Brisbane.

They rely on their run, they have no structure to fall back on.

Feels likes things are falling into place.

Hopefully a 4 quarter effort against West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to play footscray. They had a hard Sunday loss in Perth, before being pushed at the notoriously leg tiring docklands six days later. Now their off to the heat in Brisbane.

They rely on their run, they have no structure to fall back on.

Feels likes things are falling into place.

Hopefully a 4 quarter effort against West Coast.
They match up on us pretty well though.

I'm hoping we can avoid NM or WB at Etihad- I think we would struggle in those games. Richmond at MCG or any of the 3 at home I think we would be a good chance at winning though.

The situation now is, win both our games, and hope Richmond either lose tonight to Essendon, or that North can knock off the Tigers next week. This would give us a home final against either North or the Tigers. And we'd be favourite to beat either of them.

Of course, winning both of our remaining games is still extremely unlikely.

I'm hoping we can avoid NM or WB at Etihad- I think we would struggle in those games. Richmond at MCG or any of the 3 at home I think we would be a good chance at winning though.

That's if the AFL schedule a game at ES

I'm not so worried Bout North at ES however the WB is another mater

Dogs at the MCG will be better than Etihad.
I would not put it past the afl to do everything it can to make the dogs a feel good story of the finals, which means an Etihad final could very well be a reality, even if an mcg game would result in a higher crowd. We got absolutely spanked last time and even today they rattled off a 7 goal last quarter, if it's Etihad I can see them doing some damage! Away from Etihad they are not as good however. Will be interesting to see what the afl does if we do end up having to play them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back