Finals Week One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excuse my ignorance (this is my first SC year) but I'm wondering how overall score goes from here. I have a week off in both leagues after being minor premier and winning both matches this weekend and wondering if I still need to monitor my team next week? Does overall conclude in Round 23? Cheers

Excuse my ignorance (this is my first SC year) but I'm wondering how overall score goes from here. I have a week off in both leagues after being minor premier and winning both matches this weekend and wondering if I still need to monitor my team next week? Does overall conclude in Round 23? Cheers
SC goes right to the end/last round.

Overall continues as normal.

2466 and still lost by 40 points since my opponent had both Sloane and Jacobs. SJ needs to learn how to play football against Crowley :rolleyes:

They should just make him stay within 30 metres of goal, he's ineffective in the midfield with Crowley on him anyway and if he just plays the ball and Crowley scrags him he'll get the frees and make it count on the scoreboard.

They should just make him stay within 30 metres of goal, he's ineffective in the midfield with Crowley on him anyway and if he just plays the ball and Crowley scrags him he'll get the frees and make it count on the scoreboard.
Yeah its been said on the cats board aswell.
BUt Creppy Crowley is not the worst defender he put in a nice fist in that would of been a SJ mark and shot on goal.I feel SJ needs to get on hes bike and run the bugger around Murphy and Boomer did that pretty well on him.

Yeah its been said on the cats board aswell.
BUt Creppy Crowley is not the worst defender he put in a nice fist in that would of been a SJ mark and shot on goal.I feel SJ needs to get on hes bike and run the bugger around Murphy and Boomer did that pretty well on him.

Yeah l agree he has to get mobile, but l reckon Hawkins out to CHF and SJ in the goal square would be worth a try if you play them again this year even if it's only for a quarter. He also has to forget about the stupid stuff, it's like Scott said he's the better player he just has to focus on the ball and let his skills do the talking and not get sucked in.

2481, slipped a little to 102.
got some serious rockliff envy happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2333 - dont know how the heck i've got that
didn't have any players > 130
Had 8 players < 100; inluding spuds like sj & wingard
enough to win my final by 7 pts...
but bye bye overall rankings... will spill out to > 500 from current rank of 276
the slide continues :-(
Know how u feel Gingy

I scored 2315 this week which is really frustrating as 13 of my players tonned up. 4 of them 120 or higher as well as Pendles as C who was my 2nd highest scorer with 128. 7 players scoring between 74-89 is really annoying. SJ & Taylor 50 & 37 completes my fail.

Hopefully SJ won't be rubbed out and Swan or even Grimes come back this week so I can bench Taylor. He's pretty much done as much as he can as my mid/fwd bench cover.

Jacobs 164
Pendles 128 x2
Beams 120
Parker 120

JPK 118
Murphy 117
Jaensch 117
Chappy 111
Sandi 107
Cotchin 104
Zorko 104
McVeigh 104
D Martin 103

Swallow 89
Bartel 89
Danger 87
Mitchell 82
Suckling 81
Burgoyne 81
Dahlhaus 74

S Johnson 50
L Taylor 37

There it is boys and girls, finally cracked the top 100k!

Up 2288 places with my 2224 score to 97,898.

Still alive in all three leagues. Good week.
congrats.
considering where you started from you've pulled things together reasonably well :thumbsu:

EDIT: oh, and my 2479 just scrapes me into the top 1000
my backline is a disaster but im probably not the only one.

Last edited:
congrats.
considering where you started from you've pulled things together reasonably well :thumbsu:

EDIT: oh, and my 2479 just scrapes me into the top 1000
my backline is a disaster but im probably not the only one.

Thanks PoopingHindi , I owe it all to BF!

Not bad yourself with top 1k too.

Lost all four league games. Knocked out in two of those leagues :(

SJ and Dal Santo GAGF. then a load of medicore scores and no one going large (Pendles and Selwood highest with 128)

Need a win desperately this week

Radically thinking trading Dal or SJ to Rocky via Amrbose to Spina. leaves me no trades but I might need to do it this week. Am I stupid to burn the trades now with minimal cover on the bench?

upload_2014-8-11_19-6-12.png

SJ and Dal Santo GAGF. then a load of medicore scores and no one going large (Pendles and Selwood highest with 128)

Radically thinking trading Dal or SJ to Rocky via Amrbose to Spina. leaves me no trades but I might need to do it this week. Am I stupid to burn the trades now with minimal cover on the bench?

View attachment 73040
Maybe get a playing player blues and north have 102k rookes Tuner and Shenan both mids you can move Honey to fwd bench and get rocky hes on fire Unlucky both mids get 50 in the one week.

Who to trade out of Macrae, Suckling, Wingard or Minson?

Can get anyone and need to win this week!

Who to trade out of Macrae, Suckling, Wingard or Minson?

Can get anyone and need to win this week!
Apparently Suckling has the flu (?) so your hand may be forced

View attachment 73040

rocky's scoring well, but overpriced.
The game doesn't change- look for value.

If you really were set on using your trades, you'd be better off sideways-ing both dal and SJ.
big price to pay using one of your last 2 trades on a downgrade.

rocky's scoring well, but overpriced.
The game doesn't change- look for value.

If you really were set on using your trades, you'd be better off sideways-ing both dal and SJ.
big price to pay using one of your last 2 trades on a downgrade.

having said that, if I were you i'd be inclined to back SJ and dal to bounce back, and ditch burgoyne and someone else (zorko the unreliable perhaps? maybe even dangermouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back